Coki Beach ST Thomas

BillOh

Anyone dove there? Any input welcome. I am following Coki Dive Center in St Thomas on Facebook, I've been to the beach there.   I have time to consider my options.  We will be in St Kitts, St Thomas, and Nassau. I'm traveling with my non-diving wife and another non-diving couple. The attraction of Coki is it can be a beach day for the other 3. 

4 hours ago, BillOh said:

Anyone dove there? Any input welcome. I am following Coki Dive Center in St Thomas on Facebook, I've been to the beach there.   I have time to consider my options.  We will be in St Kitts, St Thomas, and Nassau. I'm traveling with my non-diving wife and another non-diving couple. The attraction of Coki is it can be a beach day for the other 3. 

Hi Bill, My wife & I are going to Coki Beach again on Nov 28, 2018 for diving. Coki very easy to dive & snorkel. also a great beach. From the cruise ship pier hop on a truck shuttle to Coki Beach ($10) each way per person. Tanks are $10. each. They will rent all equipment needed. For a little extra for a guide will go with you. hope this help. By the way we are from Columbus. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, waterbuffalo1222 said:

Hi Bill, My wife & I are going to Coki Beach again on Nov 28, 2018 for diving. Coki very easy to dive & snorkel. also a great beach. From the cruise ship pier hop on a truck shuttle to Coki Beach ($10) each way per person. Tanks are $10. each. They will rent all equipment needed. For a little extra for a guide will go with you. hope this help. By the way we are from Columbus. 

Let me know how that goes. I"ve been there at Coki for Jet Skis, but not to dive. 

We haven't dived at Coki Beach in St Martin but we did dive at Coki Beach in St Thomas, I assume the thread title was a mistake.  Coki was our first ocean dive in the Caribbean after getting certified.  We paid for a dive guide since it was our first and had a fantastic first time diving and it was nice because he showed us a lot that we would have missed.  We did two dives and were able to dive till we were at 500 PSI - since it is not deep they were long dives.  As said earlier, it was very easy.  We set it up pre-cruise and, not surprisingly, several other divers were with us on the taxi/shuttle. Our group stayed on the ship later and then met us at Coki Beach.  It was nice because we were able to rinse all of our gear and let it dry before heading back to the ship while enjoying the afternoon with our group.  Perfect day!  

One of the men in the taxi with us had all of his dive gear luggage not make it (he had carried on his regulator and dc) and he said their rental gear was great. 

As an aside, I hope you are also diving in St Kitts - our diving there has been great! We have only dived once in Nassau and it was also really nice but not as nice as St Kitts.

Edited by NemoCrownie
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi BillOh, We did a two tank dive on Coki Beach. Tanks are $10. each. This was a beach dive. No guide is needed for this unless you are new at diving. A dive guide would be nice to have. They would point out sea critters you can miss. Look on Coki's web site a guide is $60 per person. Very friendly and helpful staff at Coki's. Danny

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Well, the cruise finally came, I did book a  2 shore dive with the people at Coki.  Had a great time while my friends ate pizza on the beach.

Maybe I'll add a couple of pictures tonight.  I had a good time.  Not a critique, but I did experience my first jelly fish sting toward the end of my 2nd dive.   Glad we went here. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/15/2019 at 10:50 AM, BillOh said:

Well, the cruise finally came, I did book a  2 shore dive with the people at Coki.  Had a great time while my friends ate pizza on the beach.

Maybe I'll add a couple of pictures tonight.  I had a good time.  Not a critique, but I did experience my first jelly fish sting toward the end of my 2nd dive.   Glad we went here. 

I just saw this post. Glad you had a great time and thanks for following up.