Oasis under sports court

agingpartygirl

We are booked on Oasis. We took a guaranteed inside balcony when we booked. Found out we are facing the Boardwalk on deck 14. We are ok with some noise during normal hours and think we will enjoy the people watching and view of the Agua Theater. My only concern is the noise from the sports court above our room. Has anyone ever had a room below the basketball court on this ship or sister ships? Could you share your experience?🏀

Thank you

Edited by agingpartygirl

• 6 months later...

Made a major mistake long ago. Our cabin happened to be right under the early morning work out group. Scared us bad. Thought the ceiling was being hammered on. Ran up to see and ther all were doing the stare step exercise. bang, bang, bang. Since then. Choosing the cabin requires caution.

I never came back to this post after our cruise. We actually loved the room. Lots to watch on the Boardwalk, could watch movies and zipliners from the balcony and 90 percent of the noise was block when you locked the door. We really did not hear activity from the above sports court. For the great price we got for this room I would do It again.