Live Blog – Silhouette Nov 3 – Beaches to Broadway – Pull up a seat and Join

Jim_Iain

21 hours ago, Provence55always said:

Love reading everyone's blog when they are cruising but when I am cruising....I am so delighted to have no internet. My family know if they need me urgently contact Celebrity!!

I'm sure that we each have our own reason for enjoying internet access or desire to be totally disconnected.   I admit that I'm totally addicted to the internet, but what would you expect of someone who lives in the middle of silicon valley.  

Getting free internet as a Zenith perk is pure heaven for me.   I really enjoy it to keep up with the children, grandchildren and the local news.   Also as a day trader it is almost a necessity to be tethered.   On top of that I can't imagine trying to take care of bills and such while away for 4-6 weeks at a time.  

• Like 2

Wow, a former Longmeadow resident.  Well it's still going strong . I live near Westover

Air Reserve Base.  Yes, this was a great Itinerary. We did a New York to Southampton

a few years back. I think  the Direction you traveled is better. 

36 minutes ago, warb said:

Wow, a former Longmeadow resident.  Well it's still going strong . I live near Westover

Air Reserve Base.  Yes, this was a great Itinerary. We did a New York to Southampton

a few years back. I think  the Direction you traveled is better. 

It has been many years since I lived in Longmeadow (like over 50 years).  I'm sure nothing has changed (LOL).   I really enjoyed Longmeadow but was only there for 2 years.  

We have never taken an East Bound TA as of yet but I finally talked Iain into it an booked one for April.   It's the Infinity cruise via the Azores.   

• 2 months later...