Ruby Princess water slide?

joeyancho

We are sailing Saturday on the Ruby. My daughter and grandson (5yo) are meeting is for the BVE. I was wondering if the Ruby has a water slide that I could take him on.  His is thrilled to be going on a ship.  Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Not sure how much the 5 year old will like the ship. The kids club is closed but he could go to the pool! The ship is beautiful so hopefully he will be in awe by it. BVEs are fun! I hope your daughter enjoys it. I’m sure it will be a nice way to see you off on your cruise. 

Dont forget to take the boarding photo with them and that their BVE sticker is showing so they print it before they have to get off the ship.

Enjoy your cruise!

21 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

Sometimes, Princess has a bumper car experience -- if the waters at Cabo are rough, but not rough enough to cancel the port visit.  (I'm referring to the tenders banging into the ship.)

Not funny!

Alright, maybe a little ;)

Princess might have a kiddy pool area on some of their ships. I haven't seen a waterslide on a princess ship I've been on. Where other cruise lines would put a waterslide princess puts skywalkers' night club. Princess makes everyone of all ages happy so don't worry. If the kid loves sweets hill love the international cafe.

The title of this post caught my attention. I thought Princess may have installed water slides on the Ruby. 😳😳

i was relieved to read the OP’s question.

Hoping that Princess leaves their style of cruising as it is and let other cruise lines (NCL, RCL and Carnival) install the latest in on-deck entertainment.

To the OP- I wish you a pleasant cruise and hope that your daughter and grandson enjoy the BVE experience.

13 minutes ago, space cowboy said:

Don’t flame me, but  I wouldn’t mind if Princess added a water slides to a few ships. It just might lower the average age demographic on the ships a tad.

Same here.....would have no problem with a little more action and adventure.....Oh that's right.... Princess has the paper airplane contest....what was I thinking!!! 🙂

47 minutes ago, Mud_Shark said:

Hey - I am 56 and I go on waterslides with my granddaughter at our local waterpark.  I would use a waterslide on board.

Don

And Don, YOU do lower the average age on your cruises.  At 60, I think I do too!

36 minutes ago, PrincessLuver said:

Same here.....would have no problem with a little more action and adventure.....Oh that's right.... Princess has the paper airplane contest....what was I thinking!!! 🙂

I have participated in the "egg drop" contest.  I used a parachute from one of those action figure parasailers from Mazatlán, and my egg survived the drop.

And unlike Don, I did not have any of my grandkids to hide behind, this was just grandpa having fun!