Pinnacle Grill experience declining?

DaveOKC

On 10/27/2018 at 3:56 PM, Hlitner said:

We started disliking the Pinnacle (for dinner) a few years ago when they started cutting back on things like the quality of the beef, the elimination of tableside Caesar Salads, etc.  The only reason we go now is because we get some free dinners.  As to the lunches, DW and I really enjoy that experience.  But even lunch has had its cut-backs.  When they first started the Pinnacle lunch they had amazing burgers made from Wagyu Beef.  Now, the burgers are still good, but no longer amazing...and that Wagyu beef is a distant memory...having been replaced with lower quality stuff (like the steak).

Hank

I was sorry hey  took  french onion soup off the menu, as well as the northwest clam chowder.

I  am unsure if I'll  try Pinnacle on my upcoming cruises.  M y last experience was Pinnacle on Veen dam and our dinner wa s do disappointing and Manager so unqualified, we did not return for another dinner or even lunch.  

sail.noordam@gmail.com

As the OP on this topic, I have to add an update.

We were just on the Amsterdam and received a free Pinnacle dinner, so of course we went.  Well, I sure am glad we did, as it was a great meal, the service was top notch and we were in and out in about 75 minutes (without hurrying).  They even provided a excellent birthday cake for my DW!

So, I guess the Pinnacle experience does vary ALOT by ship.  Perhaps we should keep running tabs on this by ship for reference.