Just off of Adventures of the Seas Cabin 3716

Vlgg731

Great cruise!  I always looked for a picture of what an ocean view cabin would be so wanted to make sure we got a picture to show others. This is a connecting room and I won't do that again.  Our neighbors were quiet but could hear them talking and I was always concerned that we would make too much noise.  Ship is very nice with lots of things to do and see.  The food, in my opinion, was good.  We ate breakfast, most lunches and 2 dinners in the Windjammer.  Only 2 disappointments there. Chicken was tough-no matter what cooking manner was used.  Also, they need more omelet stations. Finished with the rest of our food when omelets were ready.  Had the soda/internet package.  It was nice to be able to keep in touch with business from my phone and I did like being able to get soda anytime.  Only issue was that my favorite, Diet Dr. Pepper, seems to be popular so there were times it wasn't available.  Ate dinner in the dining room a couple of evenings and the food was very good.  Enjoyed the lobster and creme brûlée.  Tried the onion tart because of recommendations on here and it was extremely salty.  Did breakfast in the main dining room only on the day we were getting off the ship and wished we had done it more.  The French toast was much better in the dining room than in the Windjammer.  We did dinner in Giovanni's the first evening and it was excellent.  The only thing we would change is not have the steak but something more Italian.  The steak was wonderful but was a conflict with all of the Italian flavors we were enjoying.  Also, didn't have the best waitress there.  She seemed distracted while waiting on us and others.  The last evening we did dinner in Chops and Simeon was our waiter and was wonderful.  We started with the goat cheese salads-yummy.  Then I had the crab cake, very good but the remoulade is very spicy.  The steaks were very nice.  Great flavor and cooked to perfection!  Enjoyed the mushrooms and asparagus.  Dessert was the chocolate cake for me-loved it, and my hubby had cheesecake and he enjoyed it too.  Nice romantic evening.  Staff on this ship were wonderful!  Very happy and focused on you having the time of your life.  We were able to disembark early because they were ready early.  We had use Park 24/7 to park our car and won't use them again.  We waited an hour to be picked up.  Looking forward to more cruises in the future.  I hope you find this helpful.  

HQBCCuljSWCN+CEqY2+BVw.jpg

I don't have a picture of what the view is like sea days. It was ok.  Not into watching the ocean out of port.  Like to have the window for light and not feel claustrophobic.

We did Grand Cayman-Captain Marvin's Stingray City and 2 snorkels that I found on Trip Advisor.  Loved it all. Great team and safe excursion.  Very aware of getting us back to the ship in time.  Didn't do any beaches-went straight to our excursion.

In Costa Maya we did Maya Chan-WONDERFUL!! Found them on Trip Advisor too.- Great food and drinks and restful day.  Hubby did kayaking there but I just floated and drank margaritas.  Beaches had seaweed but didn't let it bother us.

In Cozumel we did shore excursion thru the ship-Clear Kayaking and snorkeling.  Enjoyed it very much-knowledgeable guides.  The beach at this place was beautiful but we aren't ones to lay around on the beaches usually.