Laundry prices

Babametcha

I'm trying to decide between the laundry package ($193 for 3) and paying by the piece. Can anyone remember what per piece prices are?  If it is $10/swimsuit (all 2 piece, board shorts and tops, may count as 2 pieces?), 3 a day, that will get close to the laundry package (or more because we also have rash guards!).

We have never purchased it, others say it's good value.  The most I've sent out is the odd shirt or pair of pants, and the prices were reasonable.  I'm trying to figure out why you would want to send out swimsuits to be laundered.  Not sure you'd want rash guards to be run through the laundry would you?  Don't they have to be hung to dry?

I cannot remember the individual pricing for swim suits, but items like pants and dresses seemed to be in the $10-18 range. My husband and I found the laundry package well worth every penny.  It helped us pack lighter and they did a great job with everything...It was also wonderful to have clean clothes heading home.  

My husband and I bought the Laundry Package and it was well worth it. We sent our clothes and rash gaurds, etc. out every day. IT was always returned that evening washed and folded. From what I recall, the package seemed like a better deal than a' la Carte.