Lost Roll Call

The NCL Epic Roll call for April 27, 2019 Transatlantic from Orlando, arriving in Barcelona May 12, 2019 has disappeared. It was started on Dec. 21, 2017. I have been keeping up with all the posts concerning this cruise. I went to the roll calls like it used to be (BEFORE THE RECENT UPDATING OF THE CRUISE CRITIC SITE), but no sailing is listed on the roll calls for April 27. It has the dates of sailings the weeks before and the weeks after, but on April 27 sailing on the roll call. I would like to keep up with it, since we will be on that 15 night cruise. I won't bother about trying to search other topics on Cruise Critic. Just need access to this 4/27/19 to 5/12/19 NCL Epic Roll Call.  It seems like I am not the only person having trouble. A lot of things have changed with the Cruise Critic recent updating. In my humble opinion, it seems like the old site that was just replaced was so much better! I have been a member of Cruise Critic since July 2009.

32 minutes ago, morrisretired said:

The NCL Epic Roll call for April 27, 2019 Transatlantic from Orlando, arriving in Barcelona May 12, 2019 has disappeared. It was started on Dec. 21, 2017. I have been keeping up with all the posts concerning this cruise. I went to the roll calls like it used to be (BEFORE THE RECENT UPDATING OF THE CRUISE CRITIC SITE), but no sailing is listed on the roll calls for April 27. It has the dates of sailings the weeks before and the weeks after, but on April 27 sailing on the roll call. I would like to keep up with it, since we will be on that 15 night cruise. I won't bother about trying to search other topics on Cruise Critic. Just need access to this 4/27/19 to 5/12/19 NCL Epic Roll Call.  It seems like I am not the only person having trouble. A lot of things have changed with the Cruise Critic recent updating. In my humble opinion, it seems like the old site that was just replaced was so much better! I have been a member of Cruise Critic since July 2009.

It's still there:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2484390-ncl-epic-transatlantic-27-apr-2019-to-12-may-2019/

Were you using the "Find Your Roll Call" link?  That link doesn't work that well.  And your Roll Call will not be picked up by the Roll Call finder tool because, when it was created, the date format in the title doesn't comply with the suggested format.  The date should read "April 27, 2019".  Not "...-27-apr-2019-to-12-may-2019".

One way to find your Roll Call in the future is to click on the "Forums" tab in the upper left.  Scroll down to "Norweigean Cruise LInes Roll Calls" and click on that.  Scroll down to "Norweigean Epic Roll Calls" and click on that.  There look through the thread titles to find your Roll Call and click on it.

Another way (if you've posted on your Roll Call), hover over your avatar and click on "Find Content".  That will take you to a list of your posts and just click on the most recent one on your roll call to go there.

5 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

One way to find your Roll Call in the future is to click on the "Forums" tab in the upper left.  Scroll down to "Norweigean Cruise LInes Roll Calls" and click on that.  Scroll down to "Norweigean Epic Roll Calls" and click on that.  There look through the thread titles to find your Roll Call and click on it.

Another way (if you've posted on your Roll Call), hover over your avatar and click on "Find Content".  That will take you to a list of your posts and just click on the most recent one on your roll call to go there.

Or you could just bookmark it.