Help me create an outfit, part 2

shipgeeks

11 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

New acquisition:  grey satin cargo pants, close fitting, boot cut, gathered fabric on the front.  I cannot not buy pants that fit, as they are so rare.  Now what do I wear with them??

It's a little hard to picture these....is it a casual style or something dressier that you are trying to wear for a going-to-dinner type outfit?  If you could post a picture of them from the retailer's website that would help!

41 minutes ago, waterbug123 said:

It's a little hard to picture these....is it a casual style or something dressier that you are trying to wear for a going-to-dinner type outfit?  If you could post a picture of them from the retailer's website that would help!

I don't do photos, but I found them on ebay: Seven7 satin cargo pants.  The listings call them "club" pants.  I am not a "club" person; I dance but in dresses.  If I ever took them on a cruise it would be for cool weather port walks. 

Are these them?

image.png.0669e86a27697ee426004c51eec824f5.png

Not sure how 'cool' the weather is you are considering, but satin isn't very warm.  But looking at them cries heeled footwear, but that could be a medium heel pant boot. Top? I 'think' you could pull off a scoop neck top with colour cardi...maybe pushed up sleeves to balance all that ruching.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

I don't do photos, but I found them on ebay: Seven7 satin cargo pants.  The listings call them "club" pants.  I am not a "club" person; I dance but in dresses.  If I ever took them on a cruise it would be for cool weather port walks. 

13 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

That is exactly them!

Thanks for the ideas.  

Ok, so we have a picture and now know you want to wear them for casual settings.  As with the skirt you mentioned in the other thread, there is so much visual detailing in these pants that I would opt for a very plain top....maybe a solid color, long sleeve fitted tee or lightweight sweater, to which you could add a solid color (same or coordinating color) cardigan if needed.    I agree with the other poster who said they are screaming to be worn with heels, but even a low heel would work, like maybe a suede bootie with a wide 1" heel.  Depending on the shoe, a low heel can be fairly comfortable for walking, assuming you aren't trekking over many miles. 

• Like 1