Late Night Snack

pastis

2 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

I don't understand how anyone could be hungry on Azamara, after all the delicious food served at mealtimes.  

I have a biscuit, with a cup of tea, when I wake up early in the mornings, before breakfast. 

Me either. I might want a sweet but that is it,

Ordered the cheese platter and the Mediterranean platter from room service after we returned from our Amazing Evening in Valencia. Since we ate a light meal early in the evening, we were hungry upon return. The platters were perfect!

7 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

I don't understand how anyone could be hungry on Azamara, after all the delicious food served at mealtimes.  

I have a biscuit, with a cup of tea, when I wake up early in the mornings, before breakfast. 

This judgmental post doesn’t answer the questions asked on this thread.  How do you know what people have or haven’t eaten during the day?  

Phil

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JSCW6 said:

Ordered the cheese platter and the Mediterranean platter from room service after we returned from our Amazing Evening in Valencia. Since we ate a light meal early in the evening, we were hungry upon return. The platters were perfect!

The buffet is always open on return from the Azamazing Evening too if you want it.  It’s the one night when snacks are available later.  

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

4 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

The buffet is always open on return from the Azamazing Evening too if you want it.  It’s the one night when snacks are available later.  

Phil

Oh, I knew it was available.....I am just not a fan of buffets. I don't frequent them at restaurants, cruise ships, etc....for many reasons. But I was impressed with the cheese and meat platters we ordered from room service!

2 hours ago, JSCW6 said:

Oh, I knew it was available.....I am just not a fan of buffets. I don't frequent them at restaurants, cruise ships, etc....for many reasons. But I was impressed with the cheese and meat platters we ordered from room service!

Yes, I didn't doubt that. Just for others reading to be clear. 

Phil 

Having commented before on this topic and having recently completed a cruise on Journey, I can say there is nothing but room service available late in the evening.

My wife and I , along with others,  enjoy late night entertainment  and cocktails at the Living Room and/or Spirits.  We are usually looking for a small snack before turning in.  I have indulged in the nuts at the bar!

It would be great if the Mosaic had small snacks available at that time.  Room service at that time seems so inconvenient