Single beds or double and Entertainment on QM2

schattenfell71

Hi from Germany!

As you might now we will do our very first trip with the QM2 in summer next year. I am so excited and counting the days until leaving.

We will stay at an inside cabin and I am thinking about using 2 single beds instead of an double. The cabin size looks a little bit spacier for me with two single beds.

What do you think?

We will do a 5 day cruise (M917) from Hamburg to Hamburg. Any chance of special entertainment (guest speakers or something like that) on that cruise or will there be special guests only on cruises crossing the Atlantic?

Thanks for your help!

Edited by schattenfell71

Twin beds as opposed to king makes it seem more spacious.  It gives better space to move around.  Even though twin beds might have been requested they are sometimes made up as a king.  If that happens, just tell your steward/ess when you meet and it will be changed while you are at dinner on the first evening.

Thanks all for your reply.

Today Cunard announced that my cruise will be a special celebration cruise. Due to the 15th anniversary of Queen Mary 2 and Hamburg as a port they will be celebrating special events on that cruise.

There will be a special sail away party and a special celebration dinner with Thomas Martin (2 star chef) and Klaus Kremer.

It become better and better for our first cruise on the QM2.🤩

• Like 3

We always have inside cabin, appears to have more space than a balcony cabin, once again always have two single beds with the bedside cabinets in between the beds, makes a lot more space.Entertainment  mainly excellent. Enjoy your trip, the Germans always give a great sail away.😀😃😄