Experience with waitlist clearing?

milepig

We're looking at a back to back about 9 months from now, and at the moment there is a balcony suite available on one leg, but not on the other. I'll sign up now for the available one and the classic on the other leg and waitlist for an opening. Do cabins typically become available as people cancel or is this a long shot?

Hi, I think you will have luck. On all our b2bs we have had upgrades so that we get the same cabin for the duration. Given that we probably have lots of WS cruises behind us, if you make it known you shoukd be ok. I have never even worried it has always happened. Good Luck. Happy Sailing

1 minute ago, Strenz said:

Hi, I think you will have luck. On all our b2bs we have had upgrades so that we get the same cabin for the duration. Given that we probably have lots of WS cruises behind us, if you make it known you shoukd be ok. I have never even worried it has always happened. Good Luck. Happy Sailing

Thanks - the same TA has made all of our many many WS bookings, so both he and they are well aware of our continued loyalty. I'm going to go ahead - just waiting to pull the switch until we can get the "recent traveler" discount toward the end of November.