Where do you book reastaurants on Explorer?

We are going on explorer in a couple of weeks and want to book Surf and Turf and Kora La.

Tui have recently altered our flight times and I think we will be among the last on board, will that cause us problems?

I doubt it You can book when you arrive However if you are going for 2 weeks a good day to book for is changeover day Also on previous ships there have been reduced prices for Kora La advertised in the Cruise News so worth checking when this is available 

Once you are on board you can download their app which , among other features allows you to book the restaurants.  There are also several terminals around the ship which do the same thing.  We found that Surf and Turf booked up very quickly.

6 hours ago, Emmandjay said:

Once you are on board you can download their app which , among other features allows you to book the restaurants.  There are also several terminals around the ship which do the same thing.  We found that Surf and Turf booked up very quickly.

Thanks for that, do you have to wait until you board to download the app?

Not 100 per cent sure, but the app runs through a free part of the ship's Wi-Fi, so I would think you need to be on board to use it.  They give you an instruction sheet as part of your welcome pack when you arrive. Hopefully someone else can give you the definitive answer. Enjoy your cruise!

4 hours ago, Emmandjay said:

Not 100 per cent sure, but the app runs through a free part of the ship's Wi-Fi, so I would think you need to be on board to use it.  They give you an instruction sheet as part of your welcome pack when you arrive. Hopefully someone else can give you the definitive answer. Enjoy your cruise!

OK Thanks