Daily Newsletters from Infinity Halloween Cruise (Oct 28-Nov 1, 2018)

Ldyandrea

Hello all,

I was on the Halloween cruise for the Celebrity Infinity last week (October 28 - November 1, 2018) and have scanned in the daily newsletters along with a price list for the spa services that I picked up as well.  I'm happy to answer any questions that I can as well if there are any.

Hope this is useful for folks!  :classic_smile:

Monday 10-29-2018.pdf

Spa Services Price List.pdf

Sunday 10-28-2018 - Early Edition.pdf

Sunday 10-28-2018 - Full Day.pdf

Thursday 11-1-2018 - Disembarkation.pdf

Tuesday 10-30-2018.pdf

Wednesday 10-31-2018.pdf

I've seen people saying they haven't seen any actual Apple products on board but the newsletter here is advertising for Apple products to purchase onboard. Is it possible I can use some of my OBC on an actual Apple product? I'd rather do that than spend it all on booze to take home because the computer/iPod/iPad will last longer, lol. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Waterluv said:

Wow thanks so much for uploading the programs. We will be sailing on NYE:classic_biggrin:. This information is very helpful and geez the Spa prices are ridiculous :classic_blink:. Glad you had a nice trip and thanks again 

Yeah, the prices at the spa kind of floored me as well.  They're considerably higher than on even other cruise lines that I've sailed on.  The spa ladies were seriously putting on the hard sell in the hallway between the elevators and the spa when I would past through to get to the pool. 

Glad to help!

13 hours ago, chefjrd said:

I've seen people saying they haven't seen any actual Apple products on board but the newsletter here is advertising for Apple products to purchase onboard. Is it possible I can use some of my OBC on an actual Apple product? I'd rather do that than spend it all on booze to take home because the computer/iPod/iPad will last longer, lol. 

I didn't stop there, but pretty sure that you can use OBC for anything purchased on board.  I went through some of the other little shops, and to be honest I wasn't tempted at all by anything there.

18 hours ago, snow bunny said:

Thank you for posting, it helps me in planning my dining for next month!

snow bunny

As an FYI, there was a coupon in my cabin to be used on Embarkation Day for 20% off any of the specialty restaurants.  I used mine for the Qsine restaurant, which was quite good.  Just an idea, since it seems the specialty places aren't terribly booked up on the first day.  Might as well get a discount!  🙂

7 minutes ago, Ldyandrea said:

As an FYI, there was a coupon in my cabin to be used on Embarkation Day for 20% off any of the specialty restaurants.  I used mine for the Qsine restaurant, which was quite good.  Just an idea, since it seems the specialty places aren't terribly booked up on the first day.  Might as well get a discount!  🙂

I was on this cruise and was offered the 20% for Tuscan, I then countered with 30% off and they gave it to me. Sometimes it pays to ask.