OK so where is the Edge Hippie Van?

TeeRick

12 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

I found the hippie van on Harmony of the seas.  Trying to attach a photo.  Edge is barely visible in the background parked behind the HAL ship.

2D89B4E1-0248-4251-9B9F-AE86C69F7878.jpeg

They delivered it to the wrong ship!!!  TeeRick, maybe you can bring it with you next Sunday when you transfer to the Edge!

Bon Voyage!  See you next week!

~Barbara~

On 11/17/2018 at 4:38 PM, MizDemeanor said:

Yes we are in a suite. I do realize it is supposed to be in The Retreat Area. I've been in the VW Micro Bus back in the day. I just feel like my focus is forward, not backward in the past. I feel like this takes me back to times that I don't necessarily have regrets over personally, but trigger recollection that they were wicked bad times for this country, nightly death counts from the war, POW bracelets, weed, LSD, sit ins, Patty Hearst, Charlie Manson, draft dodging, not good times. 

I may be of a different age than some others who may not have the vivid memories of those times. 

In any event, its a backward look, not a forward one, and the other art and artificates that we have been shown so far are by far more apealing to me in design originality and overall interest. 

In many ways EDGE is a very backwards look...very retro and copycat concepts..

Many have already " been there and done that",  but for some it is a new dawning of the Age of Aquarius,   and a star trek re boot! 

I did not see the Van as adding anything to the  suite upscale Retreat area but could see it in EDEN.  But hopefully all the pseudo hippie stuff will be gone eventually.

I think the Van is fine on Royal C...more of a party bus vibe,..or they could send it to TACO bell for the next EDGE tv ad!

BON VOYAGE  to all the Edgies sailing on the 20th..We'll wave as we board on the 27th!

Edited by hcat

5 hours ago, hcat said:

In many ways EDGE is a very backwards look...very retro and copycat concepts..

Many have already " been there and done that",  but for some it is a new dawning of the Age of Aquarius,   and a star trek re boot! 

I did not see the Van as adding anything to the  suite upscale Retreat area but could see it in EDEN.  But hopefully all the pseudo hippie stuff will be gone eventually.

I think the Van is fine on Royal C...more of a party bus vibe,..or they could send it to TACO bell for the next EDGE tv ad!

BON VOYAGE  to all the Edgies sailing on the 20th..We'll wave as we board on the 27th!

Sorry, we are going to eat all the food, drink all the drink, wear out the staff and generally tear the place up, so don't have high expectations!! 😉🥤🍽️✌️