Great Stirrup Cay Map

Hydro ergo

Anyone have a map of Great Stirrup Cay?  I am one of those people that likes to try to plan ahead on finding a good seat (shade) and knowing how far that will be from things I will be doing that day (snorkeling, with my own gear at underwater sculpture garden), paddleboarding, and of course eating :classic_biggrin:  Any info is useful.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hi!  Thanks for sharing!  I have been back for awhile...and I don't think there is a map out there of GSC!  The one you posted is outdated; a lot has changed.  It was pretty easy to get around, but it would be nice if they had a map somewhere with some type of layout.  I ended up with a google satellite image.  I just like to make sure I don't miss anything while visiting.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I just googled Great Stirrup Cay and looked at the satellite image, as suggested above.  It looks like there is a long path that goes the length of the island.  Can you walk the path to the area on the far left???  Looks like a little beach or open area?

On 3/11/2019 at 10:46 AM, maggieworkman said:

I just googled Great Stirrup Cay and looked at the satellite image, as suggested above.  It looks like there is a long path that goes the length of the island.  Can you walk the path to the area on the far left???  Looks like a little beach or open area?

Hi Maggie,

When I was there (November 2018) you could walk as far to the "left" as the last area that clearly looks like beach chairs.  Past that point they had it closed off as they are working on turning that "lagoon" area into a private spot for Haven guests (per rumors that I heard).  I would recommend going as far "left" as you can though...the further you go from the tender spot, the quieter it gets!  If that's what you are looking for anyway 🙂