How to change email address in profile

Aloha Margbem,

i just logged in to “My Account” and hit edit to my information and it allowed me to change basically all personal info like address, email, phone, for birthday changes  and other more personal info it gives an email to request the change. 

Happy Sailing,

willi

• 7 months later...

I changed my just yesterday.  Login > My Account > My Details (default) > click on the first "Edit" button on the left > enter new contact info (enter email address) and click SAVE

Be aware it will kick you out of your account once you enter your new email address and you will have to relog in using your new email address.  With that said, I was unable to log in for 12 hours after updating my email address.

1976308875_ScreenShot2019-07-01at8_51_40AM.thumb.png.9968a983067ff300f121b62786b75eb0.png

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:37 PM, margbem said:

Does anyone know how to do this, please? I have pressed every button and nothing allows me to do it!

I have looked everywhere as well and nothing comes up that allows me to change the email.  There has to be a place to edit email addresses.  Surely it can't come down to deleting the account and creating a new one just to correct an email address. 

4 minutes ago, KimberlyBear said:

I have looked everywhere as well and nothing comes up that allows me to change the email.  There has to be a place to edit email addresses.  Surely it can't come down to deleting the account and creating a new one just to correct an email address. 

Very simple, just email Cruise Critic, tell them your current email address (the one on file) and what you’d like to update it to:

help@cruisecritic.com

Edited by Turtles06

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2019 at 11:05 AM, Turtles06 said:

Very simple, just email Cruise Critic, tell them your current email address (the one on file) and what you’d like to update it to:

help@cruisecritic.com

I'm in the same situation........

Why is it not possible to 'update' your own email address field in your profile ?  - rather than resorting to 'emailing' a support desk to update this data element ?  (creating more work for that person)

I would expect that type of user / profile functionality to be available.

(instead - going to have to go down the email to advise path)

3 hours ago, shireboi said:

I'm in the same situation........

Why is it not possible to 'update' your own email address field in your profile ?  - rather than resorting to 'emailing' a support desk to update this data element ?  (creating more work for that person)

I would expect that type of user / profile functionality to be available.

(instead - going to have to go down the email to advise path)

Because that's the set up this provider gave them.  The "old" boards we could change it ourselves.  But not now.

• 3 months later...

I have just had to email the help address.

Seems unusual nowadays but at least it should work.

I did wonder why I hadn't received any notifications recently but it seems an old facility by Bigfoot.com to forward email messages on to me has become extinct. 

At least, once changed,  I should be able to keep up with those doing the same cruise.

Davee