Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
cathi007

How Much for children at the Boatyard

I have been searching and searching. We are going to be in Barbados in Jan with a 3 y/o and a 14 month old. I know adults are 25.00/each entry fee, but I can't find any prices for the little ones. I send an e-mail to the Boatyard, but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone been there with little ones? What was the cost? What was your experience. Thanks 🙂 Cathy

Sorry I can’t help you directly but have you asked the same question on the Barbados forum on Trip  Advisor.  You might get more responses there.  Good luck.

On 11/15/2018 at 1:43 PM, thon said:

Sorry I can’t help you directly but have you asked the same question on the Barbados forum on Trip  Advisor.  You might get more responses there.  Good luck.

Thanks, I will try that. I also e-mailed the Boatyard, but nothing from them. I might just make reservations for the adults and that day if there is a charge for the 3 year old I can just pay cash. I would think the 14 month old would be free. 🙂

12 hours ago, cathi007 said:

Thanks, I will try that. I also e-mailed the Boatyard, but nothing from them. I might just make reservations for the adults and that day if there is a charge for the 3 year old I can just pay cash. I would think the 14 month old would be free. 🙂

Not sure if you can make advance reservations.  I’ve only been there once and plan on going again in March.   Their $25 charge includes loungers, umbrellas and a taxi back to your ship so I would think if any family members were expecting to use such amenities then they would be charged something.  But I could be wrong.  If they don’t answer your emails their website includes a phone number - you might want to consider calling them.  At least then you’d know for sure.

11 hours ago, thon said:

Not sure if you can make advance reservations.  I’ve only been there once and plan on going again in March.   Their $25 charge includes loungers, umbrellas and a taxi back to your ship so I would think if any family members were expecting to use such amenities then they would be charged something.  But I could be wrong.  If they don’t answer your emails their website includes a phone number - you might want to consider calling them.  At least then you’d know for sure.

Thanks, yeah I will try and call them

4 and under are free as per trip advisor

3 hours ago, Ahmne said:

4 and under are free as per trip advisor

Thanks, I forgot all about this post, lol

On 1/1/2019 at 3:19 PM, cathi007 said:

Thanks, I forgot all about this post, lol

I'm curious to know what you found out! Please report back:)

20 hours ago, HALrunner said:

I'm curious to know what you found out! Please report back:)

Will do I will be there in a few weeks :). I am bringing a journal with me, so this way I will write in it every night and then remember everything, lol

22 hours ago, JohninDC said:

Write it down before your free "Shark bite" drink. :classic_wink:

Lol, I will try 😉