Crown Princess

Richjoxyz

2 hours ago, jagsfan said:

My original question from Nov 11 was in reference to Crown Princess and only Crown. 

I just wanted to know if Sabatini’s serves Alfredo’s pizza on sea days. 

I know there is no Alfredo’s on the ship, but some ships that don’t have an Alfredo’s do serve the pizza at lunch in Sabatini’s. 

I appreciate the answers, but they don’t fit my question. 

It looks like some of the posts on this thread have been deleted, so my response makes no sense. Sorry.

P.S. I do think I remember a Crown cruise in 2016 when there was a pop-up Alfredo's in Sabatini's.

Jim

Edited by jasbo49

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

This is my first time if this forum. We are doing our 2nd Princess cruise, 20th Wedding anniversary, this time on the Crown, booking stateroom E209 (between two lifeboats for the least obstructed view)...

We are reviewing excursions on the budget side... 

Any feedback on this? 

11 minutes ago, usirit said:

Hi, 

This is my first time if this forum. We are doing our 2nd Princess cruise, 20th Wedding anniversary, this time on the Crown, booking stateroom E209 (between two lifeboats for the least obstructed view)...

We are reviewing excursions on the budget side... 

Any feedback on this? 

Hi welcome to Cruise Critic.

Here is a picture of the view from E-209

E209.jpg?height=300&width=400

Check out this website;

https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/crown-princess/cabins-200-299

On 12/8/2018 at 4:49 PM, jagsfan said:

My original question from Nov 11 was in reference to Crown Princess and only Crown. 

I just wanted to know if Sabatini’s serves Alfredo’s pizza on sea days. 

I know there is no Alfredo’s on the ship, but some ships that don’t have an Alfredo’s do serve the pizza at lunch in Sabatini’s. 

I appreciate the answers, but they don’t fit my question. 

Only Coral and Island have an Alfredo's in Sabatini's on sea days.   But I don't know about Sea and Sun.

8 minutes ago, happy cruzer said:

Any experience with the Salty Dog Grill food on the Crown Princess?  What is the menu, hours, location, how to order, seating?  Pictures?  Thanks.

There is a menu and are photos on the Princess website...it is held in the Wheelhouse Bar. Hours are shown on the Princess website, also.

32 minutes ago, happy cruzer said:

Any experience with the Salty Dog Grill food on the Crown Princess?  What is the menu, hours, location, how to order, seating?  Pictures?  Thanks.

I am asking about the Grill for hamburgers, etc. vs. the Pub menu.  I thought the name and menu had changed for the outdoor grill?  Thanks.

1 minute ago, happy cruzer said:

I am asking about the Grill for hamburgers, etc. vs. the Pub menu.  I thought the name and menu had changed for the outdoor grill?  Thanks.

ahhh...sorry, but the Princess website also gives menu items for the Salty Dog Grill, hours, etc....and seating is at tables in the area, and around the pool

On 11/10/2018 at 7:42 PM, 1emerald1 said:

Although my memories are tarnished of the Crown, having had norovirus, I can say that I enjoyed the art throughout the ship.

DH had norovirus on our first time on the Crown (got it in Tahiti, I think) and we have sailed twice more on the Crown and have another sailing on her in March!  Nice ship, great crew!

On 1/20/2019 at 5:53 AM, happy cruzer said:

The Trident Grill on the Lido deck has been rebranded as the Salty Dog Grill on ships that are recently out of dry dock.  I do not think this has happened, yet, on the Crown Princess.  The deck plan for the Crown Princess at the Princess web site still shows it as the Trident Grill.

In December, we were on the Ruby Princess, which was dry docked in October,  and had burgers and fries on at the Salty Dog Grill on embarkation day.  Yes, the menu has been expanded, a bit.  I do remember they now offer street tacos and the Ernesto Burger.  The Ernesto Burger is the only item I noticed off the Salty Dog Gastropub menu and there was a surcharge for that item--$3, I think.  All the other items on the menu were no extra charge.

1 minute ago, XBGuy said:

The Trident Grill on the Lido deck has been rebranded as the Salty Dog Grill on ships that are recently out of dry dock.  I do not think this has happened, yet, on the Crown Princess.  The deck plan for the Crown Princess at the Princess web site still shows it as the Trident Grill.

In December, we were on the Ruby Princess, which was dry docked in October,  and had burgers and fries on at the Salty Dog Grill on embarkation day.  Yes, the menu has been expanded, a bit.  I do remember they now offer street tacos and the Ernesto Burger.  The Ernesto Burger is the only item I noticed off the Salty Dog Gastropub menu and there was a surcharge for that item--$3, I think.  All the other items on the menu were no extra charge.

Yes, it has happened on the Crown, even though the deck plans don't show it.