HOS OV balcony vs Large Balcony

panzafit

I was trying to find pics comparing the balcony sizes of the Ocean View regular balcony room and the large balcony.  Trying to figure out if it is worth the extra cost (around $200).  We will only have 2 in our room but my in laws and my daughters have interior rooms so will probably come hang out in our room.

3 hours ago, panzafit said:

I was trying to find pics comparing the balcony sizes of the Ocean View regular balcony room and the large balcony.  Trying to figure out if it is worth the extra cost (around $200).  We will only have 2 in our room but my in laws and my daughters have interior rooms so will probably come hang out in our room.

I think you are talking about a 1A which is a hump balcony and about 30 sq feet larger.  It is no wider only about 2.5 feet deeper.  Had 2 full size loungers and the same size table with  2 chairs.   We had this category on Allure and it was a slight plus. We just had a regular balcony on Symphony and it it was great for 2.  For $30 a day I would rather spend the money in Schooner Bar.