Port canaveral fttf

golfer1903

"It depends" - arrival time of the ship, time to clear existing passengers through customs, number of D&Ps ahead of you, etc.

My guess is around 10:30am would be the earliest I can imagine that if you arrived you'd have minimal wait after check-in before being allowed to board.

But if you are not trying to squeeze every last second of time on board, you could arrive at 11am and probably just waltz right in - again, assuming no other delays.

At Port Canaveral we typically arrive at 9:15 or so. Also keep in mind that a lot of shuttles are shared shuttles. Some of them go to multiple hotels, some of them are on time schedules, etc. You may be at their mercy if you're taking a shuttle. We usually take an Uber so we can go when we want to and not be packed in a van.

I asked the same question before our October Breeze cruise. I followed the advise of a poster here that said to arrive at 10:30. We arrived at 10:30 and only waited about 15 minutes before boarding began. We were in our cabin by 11:05. We carried our luggage on so we were unpacked by 11:25. It was the best embarkation experience to date.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer1903 said:

What time should I be at the port if I have fttf for a breeze cruise out of port canaveral as I'll need to come on a shuddle and dont know what time to get picked up at hotel.

I agree with Tekno, Uber or taxi will be much more convenient. You leave when you want, not when the shuttle leaves.

Will they actually let you in the terminal if you arrive before check-in time if you don't have FTTF?  Last year I was at the mercy of a shuttle and we arrived at about 12:30 and traffic was bad at the port. We waited outside the terminal in a humungus line for about an hour. After that everything went quickly. Not complaining. I just would like to avoid this in the future. I have to drop off a car and take a shuttle from Budget to the port.  If I get there too early, I don't mind waiting outside I just don't want to get there so late I spend hours in line.  My check-in time is 11:30-12.  So I would appreciate some guidance.

Thanks

2 hours ago, serene56 said:

I dont like waiting.   Arriving about 11:00-11:15   you check in and board.    

arriving earlier you will be given a zone number and have to sit and wait

With FTTF you're not given zone numbers. FTTF has their own section that boards before the zones are called.

2 hours ago, GMRPHRN said:

Will they actually let you in the terminal if you arrive before check-in time if you don't have FTTF?  Last year I was at the mercy of a shuttle and we arrived at about 12:30 and traffic was bad at the port. We waited outside the terminal in a humungus line for about an hour. After that everything went quickly. Not complaining. I just would like to avoid this in the future. I have to drop off a car and take a shuttle from Budget to the port.  If I get there too early, I don't mind waiting outside I just don't want to get there so late I spend hours in line.  My check-in time is 11:30-12.  So I would appreciate some guidance.

Thanks

I did see a sign for an early/late line. Arriving at 10:30 there was minimal to no lines anywhere in the terminal.