SKY S107 S108 Window suites

framer

I thought is was a great location with a forward view and I'm hoping for a large side view.  The location from the retreat pool  is awesome.  

I got one book on the Enchanted Princess in about 2 years from now.

framer

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi all!  I was in the Sanctuary yesterday on the Royal,  all the way forward deck 17.  Not sure if this is helpful but there is a room on both  the port and starboard sides used for massages.  It has windows facing forward and to the sides. It is a rather large room,  but we did not think it was 700 sq feet.  But smaller.  The views are outstanding.  

I inquired at the  future cruise desk, and  was told no pics available.  I was also advised to go to cruise critic.😁

I  agree about the location near the retreat pool. Hopefully we will get pics soon.  There is an artist rendition representing the deluxe oceanview cabins located between the 2 window suites on the website. 

We sail next summer. 

• 1 month later...

What I imagine is a layout rather similar to the CC mini’s L107/L108 EXCEPT with the large balcony enclosed and the closet shifted to middle of the room.  This is logical given the position directly above those mini’s with similar overall shape.

We have one of those mini’s at the moment and love the cabin itself.  The giant balcony is useful only at slow speeds / minimal winds, just too exposed in windy conditions.

I have a window suite booked on Sky.  I had a family suite on Emerald in 2017 and this window suite is the same location as my family suite. I would think both family suite and window suite are similar in square footage;  the only difference would be; no balcony in window suite.  We should have some pictures rolling in pretty soon.  Have a great day. 

ps. I did not experience any harsh movement in my cabin; even though the cabin is located all the way forward. 

Edited by AF-1

We actually had the M level mini suite similar to the L with the big  balcony but the window suite opened and looks like it could be a great room even with no balcony. There are some posts that the front facing mini suites may have limited access during sailing due to wind ...so it may be worth trading the outdoor space for indoors if the layout works...The bathroom should hopefully be similar to the other suites which would also be a bonus.

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, HughMann said:

I'm starting to see lots of photos of the Sky Princess, but I've yet to see one from the window suites. Has anyone come across a stateroom photo yet?

No!  And I can't wait.  Got one booked on both the Enchanted and the Sky.  

• Like 1

On 11/13/2018 at 3:07 PM, suekel said:

I wish they would post a picture!  I'm on the waiting list for one on the Enchanted.  

We were able to get one on the Enchanted for a 14 day cruise(Med.& Adriatic/Med.) in August, 2020.  In order to get one and the same one!, we had to book as two 7 Day B2B's!  Am so looking forward to this cruise!  And yes, I am dying for some actual pics of it and not WS pics from the Grand!  The first cruise is in a couple days.  I do hope maybe whoever is in these WS's(S107 and S108) are avid CC'ers and will posts some pics!  Grin.

Pooh

• Like 1

On 10/18/2019 at 8:21 AM, JF - retired RRT said:

So, Renee, would you book one?

Probably not.  Haven't compared the prices.  But I have never favored way up high/way up front.  I have my sea legs, but there have been occasions where I've been on the verge of being sea sick.  

Can anyone tell me if the Sky Window Suites are priced as suites (I know...they are listed in the suite category, but wondered if they cost as much as a full suite with a balcony).  Golden/Grand/Caribbean Window Suites are listed under suites, but cost about the same or less than Mini-Suites CC.  I have one last Golden WS booked.  So sad to see "my" ships relocated.  You should try it once...JF - retired RRT.

Glad Princess considered having more Window Suites....Guess they took up valuable real estate by being on the Fiesta Deck (cram in more shops).

9 hours ago, cr8tiv1 said:

Probably not.  Haven't compared the prices.  But I have never favored way up high/way up front.  I have my sea legs, but there have been occasions where I've been on the verge of being sea sick.  

Can anyone tell me if the Sky Window Suites are priced as suites (I know...they are listed in the suite category, but wondered if they cost as much as a full suite with a balcony).  Golden/Grand/Caribbean Window Suites are listed under suites, but cost about the same or less than Mini-Suites CC.  I have one last Golden WS booked.  So sad to see "my" ships relocated.  You should try it once...JF - retired RRT.

Glad Princess considered having more Window Suites....Guess they took up valuable real estate by being on the Fiesta Deck (cram in more shops).

I have WS booked on both the Enchanted and the Sky.  I was able to get the one on the Enchanted for less then a regular mini and on the Sky for less than a CC Mini.  Much less than a suite with a balcony.  

• Like 1

This is L-107 on the Royal.  I'm assuming the Sky's L-107, L-108, M-107, M-108 will be the same.  We absolutely LOVE how quiet the hallways are and how spacious these cabins are.   Absolutely loved the massive balcony.  The ones on the Marina deck are even bigger.   Now these are our preferred locations on the Royal Class ships.  Looking forward to seeing pics of the Sky's Cat. M6 cabins.

IMG_1535.JPG

IMG_1540.JPG

IMG_1541.JPG

IMG_1664.JPG

IMG_1665.JPG