Your favorite food On Princess

josephml1

9 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

If someone said the Prime Rib, I was going to puke.

OH NO........what's wrong with the prime rib? I was looking forward to it. Is it really only available on the Sail Away menu the sail away day.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Ep010835 said:

OH NO........what's wrong with the prime rib? I was looking forward to it. Is it really only available on the Sail Away menu the sail away day.

The prime rib is either steamed or cooked from a frozen state. It turns into a strange meat-like product. If you want to risk it, prepare your waiter with the fact that you might be ordering an additional main course. 

Just now, neverbeenhere said:

The prime rib is either steamed or cooked from a frozen state. It turns into a strange meat-like product. If you want to risk it, prepare your waiter with the fact that you might be ordering an additional main course. 

Yea - I would describe it as boiled taste. It probably isn't but it is the weirdest piece of meat I have ever seen.

You probably have a more accurate description of how it is cooked.  It isn't horrid but it isn't decent either. I suspect Golden Corral does a better job. I don't know that for a fact though. Pictures on tv look better!

My favorite is the veal agnolotti at Alfredo's on the Regal and Royal. The vegetarian antipasto is also great. On the regular dining room menu, it's the flourless chocolate cake.

Edited by geoherb

4 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

Yes, that first night's menu is my least favorite of all Princess menus.  We always do specialty dining the first night because it is that terrible in the MDR on the first night.  Oh and the best item on the menu that night, the prime rib!  lol 🤣

Edited by jennybenny

3 minutes ago, jennybenny said:

Yes, that first night's menu is my least favorite of all Princess menus.  We always do specialty dining the first night because it is that terrible in the MDR on the first night.  Oh and the best item on the menu that night, the prime rib!  lol 🤣

Oh my word, I loathe the prime rib!  It is always fatty and gross.  Once made the mistake of ordering it.  Never again.