Your favorite food On Princess

josephml1

4 hours ago, greenie082756 said:

Curtis Stone's chicken pot pie. Sometimes its really good and sometimes it's just okay.

Yes!  So yummy!  

Onion Soup in Crown Grill has been mentioned several times, but so good!   Also, Black Tiger Prawn appetizer in Crown Grill 👍🏻😁

64359A1F-91CD-4050-8BEA-3ABED2FCA14F.thumb.jpeg.f803d62b8a5809378db6690700d4471d.jpeg

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, LongToSeeTheSea said:

Yes!  So yummy!  

Onion Soup in Crown Grill has been mentioned several times, but so good!   Also, Black Tiger Prawn appetizer in Crown Grill 👍🏻😁

64359A1F-91CD-4050-8BEA-3ABED2FCA14F.thumb.jpeg.f803d62b8a5809378db6690700d4471d.jpeg

Oh my!! 😳

I’m so ready!!!

4 hours ago, tutuwahineLV said:

this sounds amazing......where do I look for it, MDR or speciality restaurant? 

Crown Grill  and what a treat it was. A good French style onion soup is a masterpiece.  I swear the onions are caramelized in jack Daniels and steeped in beef aujus.  It's not potent but you are aware of the subtle flavor, and the cheese bakes on top. I can't wonder if it is a blend of Gruyere and Roguefort  .

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:35 AM, Ep010835 said:

Oh NOOOOOOO!

Say it ain’t so.  

There was a scallop appetizer in the Crown Grill last month on the Caribbean Princess. There were also scallop dishes several times in the MDR during our 10 day trip.

43 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

Did you eat it all?

Yes, I eat it all.    I always order a Tomahawk Ribeyre.   The steak is real beefy tasting, and tender.  Cooked Pittsburg Black and Blue to perfection.  It’s always the highlight of my cruise.  😀

King

Edited by Kingofcool1947

7 minutes ago, Kingofcool1947 said:

Yes, I eat it all.    I always order a Tomahawk Ribeyre.   The steak is real beefy tasting, and tender.  Cooked Pittsburg Black and Blue to perfection.  

King

In my younger days, I might have been able to do so as well.  Not now--for certain!  I'm glad that you enjoy that steak so much!

16 hours ago, Kingofcool1947 said:

Crown Grill.  

My favorite is a  2.5 pound Tomahawk Ribeye Steak.   Prepared Pittsburg Black and Blue.

King

5AB36EBA-1E93-4296-912A-EFBC64A93FD5_zps

Where did you find the Tomahawk?  I’ve never seen it on the menu.  The largest steak I’m aware off is the 22 oz (1 lb 6 oz) porterhouse.  

3 hours ago, OR_Cowboy_1952 said:

Where did you find the Tomahawk?  I’ve never seen it on the menu.  The largest steak I’m aware off is the 22 oz (1 lb 6 oz) porterhouse.  

3 hours ago, OR_Cowboy_1952 said:

I speak to the Crown Grill Maitre D’ the night before dinner.   Request a 2 to 2.5 pound Tomahawk Ribeye Steak.  Prepared Pittsburg Black and Blue.   I usually eat all of my steak at dinner, but if there is a bit of meat left on the bone, the server will wrap it up for me so I can take it back to my cabin and finish it off as a midnight snack.  

King

Edited by Kingofcool1947

I actually really enjoy the prime rib on  the ship as I normally don't on land. I order the end cut and it's always super flavorful.. The only problem is that I don't eat a lot of red meat normally so my stomach usually has to adjust that first night... TMI? I don't care... haha 

I'm kind of bummed that I am not a fan of any of the Princess desserts and usually order the Ice cream every night. The love boat dream is okay but I don't like dark chocolate. I'm for sure going to order this volcano option from the kids menu as it look like it's just ice cream and strawberries? Can't go wrong with that. 

So my favorite is the fettuccine Alfredo, I usually get it every single night as my appetizer...I also like the Turkey dinner, The lasagna and Lobster night although I find the jumbo Prawns (?) to be much tastier than the actual lobster. 

I don't eat at the buffet and mainly eat in the MDR every night and there is always something delish to eat and I love trying new things so I order a lot..I never eat at home so the boat is my chance to eat a lot... 

I also love the orzo salad and the cubanas in the international cafe.. so good... I actually booked my room on plaze past the art gallery so I was close to the cafe 😛 Leaving Saturday and I can't wait!!! 

2 hours ago, puggleperson said:

I'm kind of bummed that I am not a fan of any of the Princess desserts and usually order the Ice cream every night. The love boat dream is okay but I don't like dark chocolate. I'm for sure going to order this volcano option from the kids menu as it look like it's just ice cream and strawberries? Can't go wrong with that. 

It is a banana split.

Edited by dickinson

12 hours ago, Kingofcool1947 said:

I speak to the Crown Grill Maitre D’ the night before dinner.   Request a 2 to 2.5 pound Tomahawk Ribeye Steak.  Prepared Pittsburg Black and Blue.   I usually eat all of my steak at dinner, but if there is a bit of meat left on the bone, the server will wrap it up for me so I can take it back to my cabin and finish it off as a midnight snack.  

King

I give up! What is Pittsburgh Black and Blue other than what would happen to someone who walked into a Pittsburgh bar wearing Baltimore Ravens gear?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Doug R. said:

I give up! What is Pittsburgh Black and Blue other than what would happen to someone who walked into a Pittsburgh bar wearing Baltimore Ravens gear?

Seared (charred/dark) on the outside and very rare on the inside.

Edited by Coral

On 11/19/2018 at 5:03 PM, Gretchendz said:

I am going to regret posting this as it will make the line at International Cafe longer, but the almond croissants, especially when fresh out of the oven, are amazing.

I love them also did not post because then everyone will want them. Does anyone know if they have them on the Coral? There IC is very small and I read they have a limited supply of items.

• Haha 1