Thermal baths in Civitavecchia

Giantfan13

We did a cruise out of Civitavecchia last year after spending a week in Rome. we are on a very port intensive cruise next month so we thought we would stay in Civitavecchia and see what's here. I read there are  thermal baths/spa in or around Civitavecchia and thought WOW that would be a great way to relax for a day especially in December. Does anyone have any info on this or a link where we could check it out? We were wondering how we would get there and especially how we would get back to the ship. I tried to email Civitavecchia direct but have not received a reply so I turn to the vast knowledge of Cc members. 

Any help here?

Cheers

Len

9 hours ago, Giantfan13 said:

We did a cruise out of Civitavecchia last year after spending a week in Rome. we are on a very port intensive cruise next month so we thought we would stay in Civitavecchia and see what's here. I read there are  thermal baths/spa in or around Civitavecchia and thought WOW that would be a great way to relax for a day especially in December. Does anyone have any info on this or a link where we could check it out? We were wondering how we would get there and especially how we would get back to the ship. I tried to email Civitavecchia direct but have not received a reply so I turn to the vast knowledge of Cc members. 

Any help here?

Cheers

Len

I believe that you are referring to the Ficoncella thermal baths. Everything you need to know is included on their website (including how to get there). Here ya go: https://civitavecchia.portmobility.it/en/ficoncella-thermal-baths

10 hours ago, dogs4fun said:

I believe that you are referring to the Ficoncella thermal baths. Everything you need to know is included on their website (including how to get there). Here ya go: https://civitavecchia.portmobility.it/en/ficoncella-thermal-baths

Thanks for the link. It is exactly what I was looking for.

Cheers

Len

This is a wonderful idea.  We will be there again in May and have been several other times.....I was thinking of taking the train to some Etruscan sites but these thermal baths sound wonderful....that is what we will do with our day.  thank you!!!