Divina - Cupcakes, cookies included?

GRANNYOFSIX

Hi Everyone.....we have upgraded to the Deluxe drink package on the Divina.  Does anyone who has cruised on the Divina and has the Deluxe drink package know if the cupcakes, cookies, etc., are included in that package?  I believe the gelato is included but I'm not sure.  Can anyone help me with these questions?     Thanks so much......     Laura

• 2 weeks later...

Was on the Divina November 8th sailing and had upgraded to the Deluxe package.  We were also unsure about what we would receive because the menus on board where different from what had been posted previously.

We had all the inclusions on the Deluxe as advertised before the new packages came out. Minibar was stocked with water (sparkling and still) several beers, coke, orange fanta, sprite and one Absolute, Tanqueray and Chivas minibottle.  For snacks peanuts, mixed nuts and chocolate covered nuts.  Just mark the minibar form with what you used and they would replenish daily.  We had one day when the charge for stocking was on our account and it did take 2 calls and trip to reception to get finally get it removed. We did order Coke Zero that could not get in the minibar from room service along with wine for no charge.

We had booked Bella so were told we would have room service drinks included and the food charge waived but pay the service charge. I called reception to try to understand what we could order and told any drinks, breakfast and lunch dinner items without service charge.There is no menu for room service drinks but we just called and ordered what we wanted. The the food menu had also change has some sandwiches that were no charge and no service fee and a dinner menu which was the same as the dinner room everyday choices for $7.95 service fee.  We also asked our room attendant for the breakfast cards and were also able to order cold breakfast and wrote in request for double cappucinos  and they were delivered with the breakfast for no additional charge with the Deluxe package. We did tip for room service : )

We had gelato everyday and it was great.  Our favorite crew on the ship were in the Cafe del Bacio and they made the coffees and Gelato and were happy to make you the sundaes and everything on the Gelato menu. There was even a day or two they did not have Gelato but went up to the pool deck for our banana split. 

The desserts in the Cafe del Bacio were free for everyone. There is also gelato by the pool but it is harder to get service there and they would not make sundaes or gelato drinks. Would say they didn't have the ingredients.

I also ordered fresh squeezed juice and only once was told it was not included but insisted it was and another server pointed out the code on my card and said "yes Deluxe gets everything."  The only trouble I really had with the package was getting the Deluxe wines as they were not stocked at all the bars and some they did not have at all.

I hope this helps and that MSC will honor the Deluxe inclusions that are now part of the new Premium and Premium plus. My DH only has 1 or 2 drinks a day but really enjoyed the gelato and non-alcohol blended drinks.