Advice on tipping on the Thenfordgrey tour

dpw

I have toured with Thenford Grey twice and both times I tipped an extra $20, which is close to 20% for two persons. Some tip, some don't. That's personal preference but I come from an industry where tips are your bread and butter so it's something I usually do.

Thank you, I appreciate you responding with your thoughts.ten dollars pp is what I was thinking. This is our last island on a 20 day cruise and want to be sure we have all the cash we need available.  I also feel more confident in my choice of tours since you have used them twice!!

We haven't done Thenford's tour on St. Kitts, but instead Royston's. We likewise tipped more than we usually might on another island, primarily because Royston so went out of his way to make it an incredible day for our group. I suspect Thenford is much the same way. Ten dollars per person is still a nice tip, but you might find yourselves wanting to be more generous on the day. We found St. Kitts to be something special, and the tour guide ambassadors of the island to be special, too.

Agree with the above....We also tipped the driver $10.00 from the two of us...he was just wonderful also and sure did his job well navigating the roads safely especially up to Brimstone. We just did Thenford's tour this past September.

Edited by Ashland