Help with finding the right beach

ngray

We will be in Barbados in December for a cruise stop.  We are looking for something very simple, no need for water toys or food.  Just need a beautiful beach, not very crowded and chairs. I was thinking about Harbour lights but when looking at the web site the chairs look so close together and that is not what we are looking for.  If they would allow you to move the chairs to a less crowded section of the beach I would be fine with that but Im guessing that would be a no.  

Any suggestions or experience you would like to share would be great. A few years ago I would just keep walking until I found a good spot and throw down a towel. I am getting to the age now where a chair is something that I really would like. But for the right beach I would be willing to skip the chair. 

Thanks in advance for your input. 

6 hours ago, ngray said:

We will be in Barbados in December for a cruise stop.  We are looking for something very simple, no need for water toys or food.  Just need a beautiful beach, not very crowded and chairs. I was thinking about Harbour lights but when looking at the web site the chairs look so close together and that is not what we are looking for.  If they would allow you to move the chairs to a less crowded section of the beach I would be fine with that but Im guessing that would be a no.  

Any suggestions or experience you would like to share would be great. A few years ago I would just keep walking until I found a good spot and throw down a towel. I am getting to the age now where a chair is something that I really would like. But for the right beach I would be willing to skip the chair. 

Thanks in advance for your input. 

The beach in front of Port Charles Marina.

The taxi will drop you off at the bottom of track (beach).

Facing the sea, to your right will be Port Charles, and to your left is a hotel (drinks and facilities).

Turn right, and just walk along the sand to find your spot.

No chairs (take Towles)

No T'erds