Drink Packages from October 7th 2018

sidari

Here is a set of lists of the previous drink packages for the Caribbean which may be helpful to those who have yet to sail and have been told by MSC that their packages will be honoured as purchased. AI Deluxe was not just YC.  A big thanks to Tina C for sending them. 

No automatic alt text available.

I have already printed this out to take with me, the only problem I have is them honoring the cocktails that use to be less than $8 but are now $8.50. We upgraded for the foo foo drinks and with this unless they honor the price before the new menus then we spent a  lot of money for nothing.  Seems that no one can get a straight answer about the Classic Package.

Not a case of kicking when down ….I'm a 'victim' here too though in a different way as I add the drinks closer to sailing date. But I can really see them 'hiding' behind the new prices & wanting in the example within this thread the .50c per drink purchased via the on-board account....Nasty :classic_ohmy:

24 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

I have already printed this out to take with me, the only problem I have is them honoring the cocktails that use to be less than $8 but are now $8.50. We upgraded for the foo foo drinks and with this unless they honor the price before the new menus then we spent a  lot of money for nothing.  Seems that no one can get a straight answer about the Classic Package.

The same goes for the beers and wines, if the new drink pricing holds true there will be extremely few choices left for Classic package people.  I went with classic for the beer choices, but I guess I'll be drinking a lot of liquor since they were listed by brand.

ETA: If someone is currently on board Seaside or Divina we really would like to see some pictures of current bar menus!

Edited by Até

Seaview in the Med has the old menus currently.

R2C ... If the bar tenders refuse, then ask for the Food and Beverages Manager to attend and show him the list and if you have it the response from MSC USA that says the package will be honoured as was.

Are you attending a meet and mingle at all ? that would be a good place to bring it up.

26 minutes ago, sidari said:

R2C ... If the bar tenders refuse, then ask for the Food and Beverages Manager to attend and show him the list and if you have it the response from MSC USA that says the package will be honoured as was.

The problem I predict is you'll have to do that every time you want a drink as every employee in every bar would have to know that you've got an exception.  That would wear me down.  But that's likely what they're hoping will happen.

32 minutes ago, sidari said:

Seaview in the Med has the old menus currently.

Are you attending a meet and mingle at all ? that would be a good place to bring it up.

I will definitely be bringing this up during the M & G!

3 hours ago, sidari said:

Here is a set of lists of the previous drink packages for the Caribbean which may be helpful to those who have yet to sail and have been told by MSC that their packages will be honoured as purchased. AI Deluxe was not just YC.  A big thanks to Tina C for sending them. 

Do you have a list like this for Med cruises please.

• 2 months later...