Closest place to San Diego cruise port to buy water

57redbird

Ralph's at 101 G street is a full service grocery store.  CVS 1850 5th Ave would have water if that's all you need.   

DaveOKC, have you read "Boom Town?"  Great book about OKC and written by our best friend's son in law, who we knew when his was 16 and nobody had any hope he would amount to anything.  

12 hours ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

Ralph's at 101 G street is a full service grocery store.  CVS 1850 5th Ave would have water if that's all you need.   

DaveOKC, have you read "Boom Town?"  Great book about OKC and written by our best friend's son in law, who we knew when his was 16 and nobody had any hope he would amount to anything.  

No, I have not read the book, but saw some exerts from it and they were quite good.

I think the CVS you mention is alot further away the the Rite Aide, which is only 4 blocks from the pier (from the ship, turn left on Harbor Drive for 2 blocks, turn right on Ash and go two blocks, just past the railroad tracks (on the left side of the street).

Or any mini-market along PCH would have water.  I have used the one at the corner of Laurel and PCH, which probably is about as close to the airport and port as you can get.   

Book is very good.  I only got it because of the family connection, never knew or cared much about OKC.  Now I feel like I know the history of OKC and it's pretty intriguing.  Give it a read I think you will like it, especially if you live there.  

On 11/22/2018 at 2:28 PM, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

Then you might be better off going to the Ralph's full service grocery store.  

Agree...more selection at Ralph's.

Roz