sparkling wine

imcpa

As I understand it, with the SSBP, champagne is not included because it costs more than $15 per glass, but there is a Viking sparkling wine and a Prosecco included.  As anything sparkling is my go to, I would like to hear the opinion of those who have had either or both on VO ships.  How is each?   What brands would you compare them to?  Which is better/higher quality tasting?  Does anyone have or can point me to a pic of the Viking sparkling wine bottle?

We are just off the Viking Sea and are big Prosecco fans.  And while Prosecco is available, our bartender offered us a German Sparkling wine called "Romer," which we tried and found to be delicious. It became our go to sparkling wine of choice for the rest of the cruise. 

IMG_2533 2.JPG

2 hours ago, BizDoc said:

We are just off the Viking Sea and are big Prosecco fans.  And while Prosecco is available, our bartender offered us a German Sparkling wine called "Romer," which we tried and found to be delicious. It became our go to sparkling wine of choice for the rest of the cruise. 

IMG_2533 2.JPG

Thanks for the tip. I love sparkling wine of any kind. My favorite is Cava which Viking does not have on its ships.☹️

• 2 weeks later...