Another upgrade question

Robb

Okay.......coming to you guys again about an upgrade question.   I have been checking several times a day to see if we have a winning bid on an upgrade.   On one of my choices it now says 'processing' and the others now indicate 'expired'.    Does that mean that maybe I am getting the upgrade or am I just getting my hopes up?    😬   😕  😨

1 hour ago, Robb said:

Okay.......coming to you guys again about an upgrade question.   I have been checking several times a day to see if we have a winning bid on an upgrade.   On one of my choices it now says 'processing' and the others now indicate 'expired'.    Does that mean that maybe I am getting the upgrade or am I just getting my hopes up?    😬   😕  😨

according to what others have said, it sounds like you are a winner...Is it the one you wanted!!!

I had bids on 5 different classes of cabins............this is one of them, not my first choice but it will get me into the Haven category which is what I basically want.  Keeping my fingers crossed.....................☮️

Congrats! I hope you have a wonderful time! We are 57 days out and I've already started the stalking of the upgrade site to see if we go to processing-sounds like I'm going to be in for a long wait.

Oh and hi from Frankfort, KY 🙂

Edited by tbo

After you check that credit card - check your Edocs if they are available for the cabin number.

If you have taken out an insurance rider - you may have to pay a token more for the increased

insured value of the upgrade.

If you are upgraded into a suite or haven class cabin there may be an increase in the DSC if it

has not already been prepaid.

7 hours ago, Robb said:

kskelly............we are 7 days out.   Still no confirmation email EEEEKKK !!!!!   To hyper to leave the computer.   

Thanks for the responses guys

Refresh.... refresh that screen -- we are all crossing our fingers...

9 hours ago, tupperstamper said:

We're 7 days out and all 4 of my bids say pending. Not feeling optimistic. 

I’ve seen posts about them doing it as early as 45 days out and at the last minute...48 hours out. Drives me nuts waiting. 😳