Atlantis Dolphin combo-Carnival Vs Bahama day pas Vs Expedia Canada

MandaR

My hope is to book my family of 5 the Atlantis package for our Nassau port day.  At this point I'm looking at the priciest option so that we can combine a dolphin encounter with the water park.   Now I'm finding 3 different packages (or the same really) at three different prices.  Wondering if others have booked through these sites and can help direct me to which one is really saving money.

Bahama day Pass-   This is the one I'm leaning towards at the moment, its the combo of Dolphin encounter, Atlantis park and lunch and running at $204 US.  Is this a trustworthy company to book through?   

Carnival-  I can book the same excursion directly through my ship, however the website for them states that it is Dolphin Encounter and Atlantis park for $205.  There is no mention of lunch included however and just wondering if this is just not mentioned or truly not an option. Obviously I'd rather pay $1 less and include lunch if that is good site to use.

Finally since I am in Canada and booked through my local cruise agency they also offer the excursions to me.  I can book the same package as Bahama Day pass, Dolphin, Atlantis and lunch combo.  I was told "we offer the best prices and Canadian funds" however that package is coming up at $316 CAN each. I know exchange varies, but not certain it will add up to an additional $112.   That said if it makes more sense to book all through one company for convenience than I'd consider it.

I guess typing it out my option seems obvious, but since I'm a first timer I'd love to hear feedback from these excursions/companies to make sure when I get there I know I'm not going to somehow end up scammed.   

Oh also as a side, does anyone know the current photo prices for the Dolphin Cay encounter.  If I spend the $$$ on the USB option that will include ALL photos from the 5 of us?  Is it hard to get/order/etc.?

TIA