Oasis Class Ships

We are considering booking 1 of 3 Oasis Class ships that ply the Caribbean; Allure, Harmony, Oasis just for the pleasure of sailing on such huge ships with so much to see and do. Our main interests are the Entertainment Venues like Shows and Stage Performances.  Also Lounge/Bar venues with music. Can anyone assist in providing an overview of these venues and pros and cons related to them?

Thanks So Much...........🎭

Having sailed the Oasis once and the Allure 4 times with 2 Allure sailings next year I can tell you we love this class of ship.

So much to do so little time.

Go for it on any of these ships, do not know about Harmony, never sailed .

Safe travels.

All pretty much same ships, all sister ships.  The biggest thing IMHO would be which embarkation port works for you?  They all do the same routes.  

Me, for obvious reasons...it is Oasis.  Only 20 miles from my house.  😉 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Floridastorm said:

We are considering booking 1 of 3 Oasis Class ships that ply the Caribbean; Allure, Harmony, Oasis just for the pleasure of sailing on such huge ships with so much to see and do. Our main interests are the Entertainment Venues like Shows and Stage Performances.  Also Lounge/Bar venues with music. Can anyone assist in providing an overview of these venues and pros and cons related to them?

Thanks So Much...........🎭

Don't rule out Symphony, we just got back from the transatlantic and the ship absolutely sparkles.  Check out all 4 on youtube. happy cruising

36 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Don't rule out Symphony, we just got back from the transatlantic and the ship absolutely sparkles.  Check out all 4 on youtube. happy cruising

I pretty much ruled it out due to the pricing. I guess, since it's the newest of the 4, the pricing is much more than the other 3. We usually do an Oceanview and just can't abide by an Inside. The Oceanview on Symphony is double that of the other 3 ships. Since all 4 ships are about the same I just can't see spending the extra money although we could if we wanted to. I just can't see spending extra money if we don't have to. I really wanted to book Celebrity Edge. But, that is pretty much out of our budget. Will do that one maybe in a year or so. :classic_sad:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, island lady said:

All pretty much same ships, all sister ships.  The biggest thing IMHO would be which embarkation port works for you?  They all do the same routes.  

Me, for obvious reasons...it is Oasis.  Only 20 miles from my house.  😉 

Any port in Florida works for us. Actually, to tell the truth, I'm not all that ecstatic about the itinerary for the Oasis class ships. I guess for a lot of folks it's about the ship itself irregardless of the ports.

Guest BigRoger

Harmony if reasonable in price is the one to go for - it has the upgraded look and feel, slides and grease is outstanding on her.... and it’s a lot cheaper than symphony....

Having just been on Harmony and Allure back-2-back in October, I'd pick Allure. Grease seemed more like a series of songs that weren't really the musical; Mamma Mia was like the musical. Same with the Aqua shows; I liked those on Allure much better. They felt more "Aqua". 🙂 But that's just one small part. I think Allure is just a nicer layout/nicer ship. And it doesn't have those awful slide tubes everywhere.

Edited by dswallow

2 hours ago, dswallow said:

Having just been on Harmony and Allure back-2-back in October, I'd pick Allure. Grease seemed more like a series of songs that weren't really the musical; Mamma Mia was like the musical. Same with the Aqua shows; I liked those on Allure much better. They felt more "Aqua". 🙂 But that's just one small part. I think Allure is just a nicer layout/nicer ship. And it doesn't have those awful slide tubes everywhere.

Of course, Mamma Mia is just a bunch of ABBA songs strung together by a gossamer thin "plot".

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Floridastorm said:

Any port in Florida works for us. Actually, to tell the truth, I'm not all that ecstatic about the itinerary for the Oasis class ships. I guess for a lot of folks it's about the ship itself irregardless of the ports.

I am booked on Harmony end of next year (after she comes to PC).  It is a refreshingly different itinerary on that one in comparison.  

• Like 1

We just finished a B2B on Oasis. First time for us. We had stayed clear of this size previously. We were a little worried about the size. Fears were unfounded. We enjoyed our cruises on Oasis. The shows were wonderful. The only real downside for me was pre-booking the shows. I really I did not enjoy that aspect. I am more of a day to day activity person. That being said, we enjoyed all the shows we saw. 

You will be very happy to cruise on Allure or Oasis. Our favorite ships of many cruises.

We love the Central Park where they have soft string concerts and piped in night sounds like being in a park.

The Boardwalk is a favorite as well with the Carousel. With the Mall inside you won't know you are on a ship.

Study the rooms. Some Balcony rooms are inward over the boardwalk.