Symphony Items Found in Safe Room 10309

ehfl

As we were leaving our cabin, 10309 on Symphony of the Seas this morning (11/17/2018), we noticed some items left in the safe by a previous occupant of the room. If you stayed in the room and are missing items, please contact Royal Caribbean. We notified the attendant of the items and she said she would take them to her supervisor.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ehfl said:

As we were leaving our cabin, 10309 on Symphony of the Seas this morning (11/17/2018), we noticed some items left in the safe by a previous occupant of the room. If you stayed in the room and are missing items, please contact Royal Caribbean. We notified the attendant of the items and she said she would take them to her supervisor.

Although it's not ours, I just wanted to say that in today's society, it is so refreshing to hear there are people like you in this world.  God Bless.

Maybe I am wrong but Im not sure royal makes a great attempt to return items on the room. I dont remember the ship but I founf and ipad under the bed and I turned to guess service I gave it to the lady working there and she was like " oh thank you" Dont you need at least the room number where I found it and she said :"oh sure" I know she didnt keep it for herself but I doubt it went back to his owner. 

About 8 months ago my wife had her concealed carry permit fall out of her wallet in our safe. We never even realized it was missing till we got a call from RCCL lost and found. The lady there was very nice and said we could get it returned (at a cost) or she would shred it for us. We opted to have it returned and went on line filled out the paperwork, and paid a few dollars. And had it back within a week.

6 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

I don't get it. It was just noticed when getting off the ship, not when you first got to the cabin?

It was probably not immediately visible and the OP just put their own stuff into the safe without noticing it and then come across it when they were thoroughly checking the safe before departure to make sure they hadn't left anything in there themselves. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mikew0805 said:

I don't get it. It was just noticed when getting off the ship, not when you first got to the cabin?

The item was dark, and right up against the wall of the safe which is black. We didn't notice it, and apparently neither did the cabin attendant who previously serviced the room. Probably also why the owners missed it when they were cleaning out the safe for their departure. I suppose it's possible that someone snuck into our cabin after we checked in, broke into the safe, and stashed something there, but I'm thinking it's probably not the most likely scenario.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1