Cabin 882 on Voyager

alidor

Alidor, I do have comments but were waiting for others to respond.  We are currently on Voyager and had rough seas for a couple of days.  While our suite is mid-ships, we dine in La Veranda which is aft and also had an aft suite 5 years ago.  The vibration is less than it was previously but is still there to a small extent.  If vibration bothers you, I would not book this suite.   However, when we booked an aft suite on Voyager prior to refurbishment, we expected some vibration and it was not as bad as expected.  If we were sensitive to noise, we would not book that suite.  However, a little vibration doesn't bother us at all.

Alidor - we sailed in 878 (two doors to port) back in 2010 and we loved the cabin.  Large balcony, nice horizon views, and although there was some noise and vibration we didn't find it objectionable.

One issue we did have was soot from the exhaust stacks settling on our furniture - we had to wipe the chairs off before we sat down...but I was assured by several crew members that they've switched to a new fuel oil and they no longer have this problem.

Long story short:  We'd book one of these again in a heartbeat.

Thank you!   We had an aft cabin on the Mariner a long time ago and loved it so I thought we would splurge and book it on the Voyager.   But knowing about the vibration issues on the ship, I was a bit concerned but your post made me feel better about it.  

Thanks again!

Sure thing.  I know they've made some changes to try and minimize the issues on Voyager.  But remember, all of us have different tolerances for noise and vibration, so if you DO find the cabin too shaky, don't track me down and slap me for steering you wrong.   :classic_biggrin: