Pearl rented out for the beginning of April 2019 by MELISSA ETHERIDGE?

fstuff1

Ok funny and semi-related story (ok only vaguely related, but interesting). My parents were cruisers early on and so when my brother married in 1984 it made sense that he and his bride would choose a cruise. Somehow, they ended up on a cruise with George Jones,  Hank Williams, Jr. (I think...), wife of one of those guys and a few band members. My brother might be an engineer but he was also capt of the football team and president of the student council (meaning with his brains he also got a personality people are attracted to). Short story is they has several times during the cruise he and his new wife spent hours with this crew while they jammed (and likely drank themselves silly).  They weren’t performing on the ship, just sailing. My brother loved it - it was the time when country music was super popular and his GF would drive up to Tech and they would go dancing at those huge Atlanta courtry dance venues they had here in the 80’s.  Now THAT is what I call a memorable honeymoon! 👢👗👖

Lynn

We went on her first cruise a couple of years ago.  If you are a music lover, you will really enjoy the cruise. We discovered some new groups as well that we have come to enjoy.  Until we went on her cruise, we did not realize that her fanbase are lesbians.  It really wants a big deal.  My husband said as we were boarding...I don't see any other guys.....  Anyway, was not a problem at all.  We had an incredible time.  She had Joan Jett that year.  Last year, we were busy, she had Sara McLachlin (SP?).  Sadly, we have a conflict this year too as we cannot miss our son's college graduation....lol. The gist of my rambling, is it was a fantastik cruise.

• Like 2