CHEAP White Hennessy

Logansdaddy

Going on the Fascination next week. Couple guys from work want me to pick up some bottles for them. Where should I get them for the lowest price?

On the ship, Puerto Rico, St Thomas, Barbados, St Lucia, St Kitts, St Maarten? I get to keep the change so the cheaper the better 🙂

Thanks!

In St. Maarten, take the water taxi to the bay (Front Street I think).  Best place I have found for liquor is right in front.  Stop at Juggies while there for 2 beers and a Cuban for $2.99 and a free conversation with the most interesting Juggie at the World's Smallest bar.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, soccer2010 said:

In St. Maarten, take the water taxi to the bay (Front Street I think).  Best place I have found for liquor is right in front.  Stop at Juggies while there for 2 beers and a Cuban for $2.99 and a free conversation with the most interesting Juggie at the World's Smallest bar.

How much are the bottles? 

Just got off the Fascination on 11/11.  Cheapest port for alcohol hands down is St. Kitts in my opinion. 

But when we left St. Maarten I saw deliveries of cases of Hennessy being delivered to the ship labeled with cabin numbers. 

the ship sold out on day 2 of the cruise.

3 hours ago, Cruisesfun65 said:

Couple of weeks ago I bought a bottle at $42 on board the Horizon. But they do sell out fast.

This sounds closer to what I saw oboard, maybe $38 each if you bought 6 bottles. Yes, agree with above, you had to buy 6 to get the big discount. Not sure exactly the price but it was in the $30s, and to get the biggest discount had to buy 6, plus they had 10% off the first 24 hours of the cruise.

Thats a good price on silver patron, though I paid $63 for the 3/4 lite size for 2 bottles of the Don Julio reposa (slightly aged). they had the 3/4 bottles 2 for $50 of Don Julio (not the Patron) where I went not the 1 liter bottles. usually i only find the 1 liters on the ship. If you can get 2 one liter bottles of silver patron for $50 Id grab those. heck of a deal.

Patron is woth more to me than white henessey lol. sounds like I overpaid again, since I only got Don Julio repossa not Patron for the same price. awesome

Edited by firefly333