Need some tips for Specialty Dining Reservations on Bliss

jewliana

I have been trying to make my reservations for the past few months. I started looking at 120 days out and called my PCC at 90 days. Nothing has ever been available to book for some reason. Does anyone know the fastest way to get to a place where you can make your reservations once at the port or on board? Any tips would be very appreciated! Thanks in advance! 

It must just be this sailing. There is nothing available to book online and never has been, and my PCC says  she is unable to get into the system to make reservations also. Not sure why this is happening. Never had this issue with NCL before but hoping to find out where or how the fastest way to make reservations will be  once we get there. 

that stinks! I just made reservations for my 3/9 cruise no problem. Can you call NCL directly? Or try calling Latitudes no. if you're a member? 

If you have to wait until you get onboard, there is always a central area somewhere set up during afternoon of boarding day to make or change reservations. Get there early as lines can be long. 

Have you downloaded the app?  Sometimes reservations are available on the app that aren’t on my ncl regular login and vice versa. Are you paid in full?  have you entered all your information to 100% complete for checking in? Not sure but that might help too. 

14 hours ago, jewliana said:

I have been trying to make my reservations for the past few months. I started looking at 120 days out and called my PCC at 90 days. Nothing has ever been available to book for some reason. Does anyone know the fastest way to get to a place where you can make your reservations once at the port or on board? Any tips would be very appreciated! Thanks in advance! 

Once you embark, go to The Social, deck 6 mid (headliners on other -away ships). Lots of people to book there. 

When end we got to 120 days, we had to call to make reservations. By the time the online reservations opened, most had been sold out. 

We were not happy with our on-line reservation times.  As soon as we boarded, we went to the social comedy club on deck six and changed them. They had several temporary  lines set up for bookings. We got slightly better times.

51 minutes ago, littlelulu01 said:

Have you downloaded the app?  Sometimes reservations are available on the app that aren’t on my ncl regular login and vice versa. Are you paid in full?  have you entered all your information to 100% complete for checking in? Not sure but that might help too. 

We were paid in full and checked in.. still no go.