Are roll calls accessible during/after the cruise?

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place?   I was looking at a roll call for a cruise I know is active but I couldn't find it.  Seems like we put so much energy into discussing the roll call.  It would be unfortunate if we lost all that information during/after the cruise.  Is there a way to find a roll call that has already started/happened?

2 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place?   I was looking at a roll call for a cruise I know is active but I couldn't find it.  Seems like we put so much energy into discussing the roll call.  It would be unfortunate if we lost all that information during/after the cruise.  Is there a way to find a roll call that has already started/happened?

Go to the Roll Calls forum and scroll down through the list of cruise lines roll calls.

Click on the cruise line roll calls forum title.  Find your ship's roll calls, click on that.  Then scroll through the threads listed to find your roll call.

If you tell us the ship/date of cruise, we would be able to post a direct link for you.

Another way - if you've posted on that roll call, hover over your avatar and click on "Find content"  That will list all your posts and you can look for one on that roll call to click on.

4 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Roll calls remain accessible after the cruise starts.

Start looking for your Roll Call here:  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/20-roll-calls/

13 minutes ago, Aulanis said:

They didnt mean you to use the tool  - you have to use the manual search,

Just tell us which cruise you are looking for and we will find it.

Thank you.  I don't need help finding my roll call.  I just need to know that it will still be there once the cruise starts.  I can find the forum and I do see some old posts.  I was just confused that the roll call tool only has future roll calls.  (Of course).  I'm probably not the only person trying to use the roll call tool to find current cruises.

3 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Thank you.  I don't need help finding my roll call.  I just need to know that it will still be there once the cruise starts.  I can find the forum and I do see some old posts.  I was just confused that the roll call tool only has future roll calls.  (Of course).  I'm probably not the only person trying to use the roll call tool to find current cruises.

the roll call tool will only  find upcoming cruises

Once the ship has sailed  just scroll through the listings for that ship  or you can bookmark  the rollcall (I think)   or do as others have suggested look at CONTENT I HAVE POSTED IN

Many people save a link to their rollcalls in their Favorites/Bookmarks  you can go straight to it from your browser though you may have to log in again. I update my bookmark from time to time to save having to scroll through to the last post.

Someone( think it was globaliser )did post a way to amend the bookmark so it always goes to the last post but cant just find it.

1 hour ago, Aulanis said:

Someone( think it was globaliser )did post a way to amend the bookmark so it always goes to the last post but cant just find it.

Take the URL of the roll call thread and add ?do=getNewComment to the end.

So if the roll call thread's URL is https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/0000001-random-roll-call/, then make it https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/0000001-random-roll-call/?do=getNewComment