Major Marine 40% off Nov. 26

Bearvet

Major Marine is again offering a 40% discount on all cruises on Cyber Monday (Nov. 26)!  https://majormarine.com/specials-packages/?fbclid=IwAR05EbEUK_anMic1U9IHrOfNxBUrWbOTRuA1HqIRjObdr2bNz0W62FWdM-g

This is a huge savings - we took advantage of it last year!

SPECIAL PRICE: Take 40% off ALL CRUISES this Cyber Monday, November 26th

Not valid with other coupons or discounts. Taxes, fees, and cruise meal not included. Sale price is not valid on previously purchased cruise tickets.

This is a superb deal to take advantage of.    I also picked up my tours last year.   I purchased  open tickets that I had no problem redeeming since, I late booked cruises.   Went on all their Kenai Fjords boat tours,  along with Surprise Glacier (my favorite)  out of Whittier.    Huge savings potential-  for one of the best tour options in Alaska for wildlife potential .  

I'm taking advantage again for next season.   

We booked with this discount too.  We are doing the 8.5 hour Northwestern Fjord cruise in July 2019.  What a great savings!  Really looking forward to our trip and this excursion.  This 2019 trip will be our first vacation to Alaska that does not involve a cruise (we have cruised to Alaska 3 times).  We are doing a land trip including 3 days visiting Denali and 3 days in Seward.  Can't wait!

2 hours ago, California Traveler said:

Bummer!   I booked this a few weeks ago the 6hr tour with the dinner.  Perhaps I will call to see if I can get another discount. 

This cyber deal  is already expired.    "Another"  discount??   I think you have simply missed  out.  Sorry.