Making specialty restaurant reservations

Mrs f.

Our cruise on Nautica is from January 20, 2019.  We are in Concierge  class. Question is....can we make reservations for the specialty restaurants  today (The 20th) or tomorrow?    If I want to do it online, do I go to manage my reservation and openings will show?

1 hour ago, Mrs f. said:

Our cruise on Nautica is from January 20, 2019.  We are in Concierge  class. Question is....can we make reservations for the specialty restaurants  today (The 20th) or tomorrow?    If I want to do it online, do I go to manage my reservation and openings will show?

The document concerning your final payment (and giving specifics about your cruise) will show the date you can first make reservations.  Look under the "Itinerary" section.

And yes, if you are in "manage...", it will show the available times for each restaurant.

GC

Edited by GeezerCouple

Thanks to all for your help.  Was able to book out specialty restaurants.  We like 7pm, but it doesn't seem to exist so I went with 7:30.  Hope it's not too late for us.

6 hours ago, Mrs f. said:

Thanks to all for your help.  Was able to book out specialty restaurants.  We like 7pm, but it doesn't seem to exist so I went with 7:30.  Hope it's not too late for us.

I just booked reservations too...available times were 6:30, 7:30, 8, 8:30 & 9.

8 hours ago, Mrs f. said:

try for 6:30  you will not get food before  7pm anyway  😉

At home we eat at 6. When we go out ussually at 7.  Heartburn (even with meds) if I eat too late.  Such is life. But I am glad I had no problems  maki g our reservations.  Just that the box to click on to make reservations  did not come up right away. Took  5-8 minutes. I guess their clock didn't match mine

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs f. said:

Heartburn (even with meds) if I eat too late. 

This isn't cruise related, but this information may help somebody, so I am going to pass it on:

Heartburn is nature's way of telling you that you are not drinking enough water.

Whenever one experiences heartburn,  increase water intake (note, water means water, i.e. pure enough to wash clothing in ).

Doctors can't make money selling water, so they push pills, instead,  😒