Booking with Go Better Offer

Dsciorti

I just booked with the go better offer getting the classic drink package and prepaid gratuities. I haven’t received the final guest invoice just an email stating they received my deposit and are processing. However, when I log into my celebrity account the reservation isn’t reflecting the drink package or the prepaid gratuities. Should I call on Friday when they reopen or will they appear in a couple days?  

It can take up to a week.  And it may be in 2 separate steps.  Just did a similar booking 2 weeks ago.  Got tge original confirmation that noted ago that noted Go Best at tge bottom but it wasn’t showing in the detail.  A few days later got a 2 confirmation that showed the gratuties and OBC, then a day later got the confirmation that showed everything.   Particularly with the holiday and tge Black Friday reduced deposit promo it could take a bit longer, as I suspect they will be very busy.

As a note, the drink package and prepaid gratuities often do not show on the website in your booking at all (they didn't for my last 4 cruises and all was fine when I got on the ship, but I had a confirmation showing the Go Best, in my case).  The drink package used to show up in the purchase history part of the booking where you book dinner, etc., but mine hasn't done that for a while now.  Just make sure you when you get your actual confirmation that it shows GOBETTER BEVGRT, which is sometimes in the booking charges and should for sure be in the promotions applied section.

20 hours ago, Dsciorti said:

I just booked with the go better offer getting the classic drink package and prepaid gratuities. I haven’t received the final guest invoice just an email stating they received my deposit and are processing. However, when I log into my celebrity account the reservation isn’t reflecting the drink package or the prepaid gratuities. Should I call on Friday when they reopen or will they appear in a couple days?  

Hopefully you booked  a 10 day cruise or longer for the go better to be a value.

If it does not show up after a couple of weeks, please go ahead and call Captains Club.  

I initially had Go Better with Aqua but the perks (Bev) did not show up.  I tried changing several months later to a Sky Suite and had an issue because Celebrity insisted that I should not buy the accessible cabin, and the long and short of it was they did sell me the sky suite but with all sorts of verbiage which included that I could be moved down from an accessible without compensation, we decided to drop back to Aqua.  When the stateroom was reset to Aqua, the Classic Bev showed up.  After final payment, the eDocs also showed pre-paid gratuities.  I then decided to move to a Sky Suite after final payment, the bev perk and internet perk did not show up, the OBC did.  Two weeks later, the internet showed up but the bev perk remained at Classic.  I waited another month and then I called Captains Club.  She said the perks should have been added after about a week but somehow it got missed.  She then added the premium beverage perk.

Edited by CEOofVacation

6 minutes ago, CEOofVacation said:

If it does not show up after a couple of weeks, please go ahead and call Captains Club.  

I initially had Go Better with Aqua but the perks (Bev) did not show up.  I tried changing several months later to a Sky Suite and had an issue because Celebrity insisted that I should not buy the accessible cabin, and the long and short of it was they did sell me the sky suite but with all sorts of verbiage which included that I could be moved down from an accessible without compensation, we decided to drop back to Aqua.  When the stateroom was reset to Aqua, the Classic Bev showed up.  After final payment, the eDocs also showed pre-paid gratuities.  I then decided to moved to a Sky Suite after final payment, the bev perk and internet perk did not show up, the OBC did.  Two weeks later, the internet showed up but the bev perk remained at Classic.  I waited another month and then I called Captains Club.  She said the perks should have been added after about a week but somehow it got missed.  She then added the premium beverage perk.

Thank you for the information.