Cruise Critic Community
Nickey Doo

Officers, Cruise Directors, Lecturers

34 minutes ago, seaknots said:

no confusion if regent published the information & kept updated

Not sure how that would help.  As of last week, Regent did not know who the CD was going to be on our February, 2019 cruise so it would not have been possible to publish or update the information.  Speaking only for myself, I was interested in learning this information a a few months ago and any information that would have been published may have been incorrect and still not be updated as of last week.  

I do need to admit that I misspoke about Davor being on the WC.  We had a long discussion last week about the world cruises that he has been on and discussed Andreas being onboard Navigator.  Somehow I misremembered the conversation (can I blame it on having a sinus infection and my head feels like a ball of cotton?). What I posted that is 100% correct is that a friend on the WC did hear that Massimo would be onboard which is not accurate.  

Of course, all of these conflicting rumors surface precisely because there is no official word from Regent.  Sure things can change, and yes, sometimes some assignments are not known.  But, as cruisegal919 showed, it is not difficult to post the information and keep it up to date, inserting TBA id necessary

15 hours ago, Travelcat2 said:

Not sure how that would help.  As of last week, Regent did not know who the CD was going to be on our February, 2019 cruise so it would not have been possible to publish or update the information. 

that is just bad planning & poor resource management

the rest is simply the result of false rumors