Living on the Edge with vtcruising!: A Live Review!

vtcruising

3 minutes ago, sheltielover1973 said:

oh no! lol! the surprises of a new ship! just leaking onto the carpet or your bed?

It started on carpet - luckily I was here and knew what hollow vessel I had  to catch water. 😀

Edited by vtcruising
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, sheltielover1973 said:

Thanks so much for this VT!! Balcony looks great!! but I'm definitely going to be bringing some loungers onto it! it looks empty!  love the amount of sunlight. I have a feeling I'm only going to like the AFT rooms on the EDGE.. the IV is just looking so dark to me as its a part of the room.

The balcony is gorgeous!

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

Well, some of us can try and bring our own lounge chairs and hopefully not be called down to the 'Naughty Room'... LOL

Then again, it is a dream of mine to be on the otherside of the table when passengers come to pick up their items or not... LOL

bon voyage

My suitcase went to the naughty room because of maple syrup! They thought it was booze!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, ccod said:

VT, ditto on a pic of the room from the door facing the balcony. I would like to get a sense of the width of 11268. If you get the video uploading problem solved, it would be great to see some panoramic footage of the cabin.  I feel guilty adding to the lengthy list of requests you find every time you logon, but you are so good and kind  about filling them that it is hard to resist.  You are such a huge help to us. 

Oh, about your experience with the Steakhouse Margarita with A1 at the Roof Top Grill -  sources tell me that it has been replaced with the Rusty Bolt Margarita, seasoned with WD-40.  It is supposed to go down very smoothly!  I’m sure that Maike would be happy to serve you one. 

I  need a Rusty Bolt right now!!

ill do more videos soon. 😀

55 minutes ago, Lastdance said:

Marilyn,

Thanks so much for these pics of the balcony...plenty of room for loungers and people.  Hopefully, Celebrity will get the hint that all this space needs more furniture.  It is also nice to be able to have some sun too!

Hope the entrance to the cabin door is nice like the S1’s, as it makes it more private and quiet too!

We decided we are bringing the Kelly Hoppen rocker and all her pillows out on the balcony to lay on. Nine pillows!!😀

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Sorry fellow roll call peeps - my stateroom sprung a leak and I’ve been dealing with that. The Tom-Tom was made for such emergencies, I guess. Sorry I didn’t make it for drinks - later!!!

image.thumb.jpg.1b85813a556d27d2d59ad08e3b3c7b8e.jpg

I had been wondering which direction the bathroom door would be facing, now I know. It appears the aft S1 will have a view of the sea from the bathroom with the door open! A nice compromise, I'm a happy camper. Just have to figure out a way to prop it open. 😁

2 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

I had been wondering which direction the bathroom door would be facing, now I know. It appears the aft S1 will have a view of the sea from the bathroom with the door open! A nice compromise, I'm a happy camper. Just have to figure out a way to prop it open. 😁

Just deploy the multi-purpose tom-tom😁

Edited by Silkroad
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

Good ole Tom Tom! 🙂 

1 hour ago, ccod said:

Oh, about your experience with the Steakhouse Margarita with A1 at the Roof Top Grill -  sources tell me that it has been replaced with the Rusty Bolt Margarita, seasoned with WD-40.  

So funny!

Also Bo1953 too, Great Idea.😃

Next time we’re packing our own lounge chair!,

Are all the S1’s configured the same way...no cool window?  Still trying to figure out the positives of 11268; wondering if I should stay or change.  If all are the same, I will have to stay put!

Thanks,  Marilyn and hope your leak gets fixed ASAP.

~suzy

1 minute ago, Lastdance said:

Are all the S1’s configured the same way...no cool window?  Still trying to figure out the positives of 11268; wondering if I should stay or change.  If all are the same, I will have to stay put!

Thanks,  Marilyn and hope your leak gets fixed ASAP.

~suzy

The butler, Edwin, takes care of all the aft S1s and says they are the same. He said no balcony is smaller than others ( or larger).

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

250E4545-4DE0-40BE-BDD2-8D55C86CC074.thumb.jpeg.1834bc32b809ce272f04f61017a2aa5e.jpeg

Why we like the aft!😀

E80622EF-41CA-436F-9F95-7530FB46FCFB.jpeg

C6F93225-5642-4DE9-A4DD-DF90980BB637.jpeg

Yes, that's what would make me choose an aft S1 without the nifty bathroom window! ❤️😊❤️ The only thing missing is a nice libation to go along with the view.

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 2

Hi VT

Sorry about your leak.  Quick thinking on the Kelly Hoppen Tom Tom!

We are sitting on my pool deck in my Lounger,  aka known as my “cruise ship balcony” talking about the pros and cons of the Edge!  The Butler (Jim) brought me a champagne. We are laughing our heads off. Tonight’s blog is so funny. No FCSH to night for us. Just tuna and Publix chicken tenders:classic_cool:  Bon Voyage!

• Haha 2

Marilyn we are so enjoying your posts concerning 11268 as we will have that cabin on Feb 17 with a B2B cruise.  Learning so much and enjoying your keen sense of humor and  all the commets concerning the uses for the tom tom.  Sure hope you get the sprung leak fixed and have no more issues.  Any more pics of the cabin and information is so greatly appreciated. Our excitement for the Edge is building daily.  Thanks so much.

Pat and Tom 😀

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vineyard66 said:

Marilyn we are so enjoying your posts concerning 11268 as we will have that cabin on Feb 17 with a B2B cruise.  Learning so much and enjoying your keen sense of humor and  all the commets concerning the uses for the tom tom.  Sure hope you get the sprung leak fixed and have no more issues.  Any more pics of the cabin and information is so greatly appreciated. Our excitement for the Edge is building daily.  Thanks so much.

Pat and Tom 😀

The plummers  are here. It’s just AC condensation. Glad of that since it dripped  in my hair!!

23295362-B372-4973-ADBE-84BE6D8E8E44.jpeg

Edited by vtcruising
  • Haha 2