Living on the Edge with vtcruising!: A Live Review!

vtcruising

30 minutes ago, Freestyle Cruiser said:

Hi VT

Sorry about your leak.  Quick thinking on the Kelly Hoppen Tom Tom!

We are sitting on my pool deck in my Lounger,  aka known as my “cruise ship balcony” talking about the pros and cons of the Edge!  The Butler (Jim) brought me a champagne. We are laughing our heads off. Tonight’s blog is so funny. No FCSH to night for us. Just tuna and Publix chicken tenders:classic_cool:  Bon Voyage!

Missing you guys! I need a Rusty Bolt very badly! I think I will go see Maike!!  

Im sure you appreciated the pillow comment - they are beautiful and plentiful! 😀

BTW, guess where we are eating tonight? The FCSH - back for another round! 😀

Edited by vtcruising

3 minutes ago, Howie999 said:

Hey! We’re on board too. We’re on the lookout for VT, LLP, and Santa Claus. Hopefully we’ll see all 3! No Christmas decor, that’s sad. But this ship is incredible. It really sets the bar high - amazing!

0CF584B0-1969-4758-B214-7177BC7DE64D.jpeg

Well, I’ve seen two of those in my selfie of LLP and me, but I don’t know about Santa. I’ll be on the lookout for you guys! I see you found my favorite place - the RTG. 😀

43 minutes ago, ccod said:

Marilyn, I took these photos on deck 11 on Wednesday. Do you need to unlock two doors to get into 11268?

A3856E4A-01EB-4763-A976-A50228379268.jpeg

AA6A3037-0ADB-413E-BBEF-58823F10EF53.jpeg

Yes! I know on the Reflection they sometimes propped the outside door open when the two units were being used by two diffferent families.

Marilyn, if you get an opportunity, can you check deck 8, the very forward hallway where 8103 is and let me know if it appears to be an outside door that connects to next room or if you think it is an in stateroom door. Thank you, Mark

Edited by SeaWatch12
Typo

1 hour ago, vtcruising said:

My suitcase went to the naughty room because of maple syrup! They thought it was booze!

You've been carrying that stuff since your first voyage and they just noticed it NOW?  Wow!  Efficiency, huh?  *LOL*

Hope they give it back to you.  

1 hour ago, C-Dragons said:

I had been wondering which direction the bathroom door would be facing, now I know. It appears the aft S1 will have a view of the sea from the bathroom with the door open! A nice compromise, I'm a happy camper. Just have to figure out a way to prop it open. 😁

Use the Kelly Hoppen Tom-Tom!

On 11/29/2018 at 1:08 PM, MVPinBoynton said:

here is a pic of the back of TV.  I will fix it up before I put it in the review. There is a way to use Apple AirPlay on the TV also; but I didn’t have the time to play with it. 

This may help. Scroll down to one of the Nov 26 Tweets to see pictures of the use of the Celebrity App to control the stateroom functions and TV set up using AirPlay or Chromecast. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/celebrityedge

22 minutes ago, Oville said:

Marilyn, thanks so much for the pix and sharing your vacation with us, it’s much appreciated.

Hope you and Henry have a wonderful cruise.😀

Katie

Thanks! Leak fixed! I was hoping they would transfer us to the Iconic, but they were able fix it. 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Marilyn...

Is your preference S1 corner aft or mid-ship S1 bed facing water, bathroom window or larger balcony and no window...I am trying to decide.  The aft photos are gorgeous with the colors of the sky and the wake...love, love, love the wake!

Hope you are having dinner and loving the food in Luminae or whatever specialty restaurant you may be trying...

Suzy

1 hour ago, beachbunny6 said:

You've been carrying that stuff since your first voyage and they just noticed it NOW?  Wow!  Efficiency, huh?  *LOL*

Hope they give it back to you.  

Use the Kelly Hoppen Tom-Tom!

It stays open on its own! 😊

We are using the Tom- Tom for a wine cooler right now!😉    

Edited by vtcruising

1 hour ago, MizDemeanor said:

Settle the Mystery question....have you found there are enough outlets in the cabin?  

There is an outlet and two USB on one side of the bed. It would be nice to have a plug or USB on both sides of the bed  so we could each have one for our phones next to our side of the bed. Otherwise is enough for us!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Host Anne said:

Marilyn ~ there you go again....above and beyond.  Having a leak so we can all learn how to deal with it.  You truly are the best  😁

Bon Voyage!

And she has also toured the Naughty Room! Medical Center, Naughty Room and leaks! OMG! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sandy1975 said:

And she has also toured the Naughty Room! Medical Center, Naughty Room and leaks! OMG! 

Luckily I didn’t have to go to the NR, but assumed my suitcase did since it came so late and had a sticker that said “alcohol” on it and there was no alcohol in it., just small bottles of maple syrup.  I wouldn’t mind seeing the NR but that wasn’t a good time. 😀

5 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

Luckily I didn’t have to go to the NR, but assumed my suitcase did since it came so late and had a sticker that said “alcohol” on it and there was no alcohol in it., just small bottles of maple syrup.  I wouldn’t mind seeing the NR but that wasn’t a good time. 😀

LOL, That is funny...How many bottles did you bring and how many do you have left?