Living on the Edge with vtcruising!: A Live Review!

vtcruising

2 hours ago, vtcruising said:

OMG! I have so many pictures to post but had to get this one out!!! My new BFF!!!! I hugged her and took a selfie too. Off to Eden and RTF and lunch. Got a tour of all upper suites by an old butler of ours. I’ve got a ton of pix of those too. 

98678450-8695-40D7-918D-078274E04BEC.jpeg

LOVE this! It’s a great pic of her too!

Edited by DachshundsRule
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

It took me a while to figure out the new CC website format.  When you click "Quote" it duplicates everything in the prior post, including all the pictures.  But everything is clickable, so click on each picture and hit delete – poof!  Also it will let you start typing within the quote window – but that's not what you want to do, you want to click in the white space just below that window for your message.  [I start with a carriage return – oops, just gave away my age! – so that my message is separated a little from the quoted part.]

Thank you for this information... I wondered.   And to save space..... VT I am so glad DH loves the IV. That is comforting. Does it feel more roomy than a regular veranda cabin?

VT - 

Just joining thread... been an “Edgie Lurker” for a bit, but now completely obsessed and had to chime in! Can’t wait to... as you said ... “live vicariously” through this journey!

Let me also join the many in thanking you for sharing this with our wonderful CC community.

Cheers & Happy Travels!

Edited by Er12001

VT ~ there is nothing like the launch of a new class of ship AND the first ship in the class.  I'm loving reading through  your adventures and wish we were all there with you.  THANK YOU for taking the time to write and post and share photos.  Everyone here greatly appreciates it!  BON VOYAGE and enjoy each moment!

• Like 1

Marilyn - can you please go to the port side for the sailaway, and stand on the top deck and wave like crazy to all your fans here?  We WILL see you and wave back!  I promise! :classic_wink::classic_laugh:

(Are you still wearing your custom t-shirt?)

Edited by beachbunny6
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, dtagirl said:

Love the posts and information, we will be on the 6th, can't wait.  But one question, who is LLP?

There is a photo on here that VT took; actually there are several of the same one...post 101 above!  You most likely saw it!  I keep wondering what is inside her folder!

VT:  Hurry and return with more information, as I am getting anxious!

Edited by Lastdance

51 minutes ago, Host Anne said:

VT ~ there is nothing like the launch of a new class of ship AND the first ship in the class.  I'm loving reading through  your adventures and wish we were all there with you.  THANK YOU for taking the time to write and post and share photos.  Everyone here greatly appreciates it!  BON VOYAGE and enjoy each moment!

So nice of you to wish our buddy Vt well.  Are any CC  VIPs  onboard  now or soon, or writing reviews?

4 minutes ago, hcat said:

So nice of you to wish our buddy Vt well.  Are any CC  VIPs  onboard  now or soon, or writing reviews?

Hi hcat ~ I do not know of any folks sailing on any of the previews/inaugural cruises.  I normally try to stay more on top of new ships but it's been an extremely busy work year for me so I haven't done a good job keeping up with Edge before now.  I'm guessing Cruise Critic will have a staff member onboard in the first couple of sailings who will give us reports.  If I see or hear of anything, I'll post.  

We just booked Edge for next Fall so I'm as anxious as everyone to read and see photos of her.  

9 minutes ago, Host Anne said:

Hi hcat ~ I do not know of any folks sailing on any of the previews/inaugural cruises.  I normally try to stay more on top of new ships but it's been an extremely busy work year for me so I haven't done a good job keeping up with Edge before now.  I'm guessing Cruise Critic will have a staff member onboard in the first couple of sailings who will give us reports.  If I see or hear of anything, I'll post.  

We just booked Edge for next Fall so I'm as anxious as everyone to read and see photos of her.  

Hi Anne

Can't wait to hear more about EDGE..We are booked for January in AQ and in a Sunset Veranda in Nov next yr to ABC Islands..contemplating our next....

Hope you will enjoy EDGE!

6 minutes ago, MVPinBoynton said:

I thought you were going to be on our Jan 13 cruise.  I guess you cancelled. :classic_sad:

Hi dear friends.....we cancelled a long time ago.   Mid January - Mid February is almost always out for cruising with us due to meetings due to client meetings so we sadly had to cancel the Jan. 13 cruise.  I'm very sorry we won't get to see you for that cruise but hopefully we can sail together again soon.  Hope you are both doing well!

1 minute ago, Host Anne said:

Hi dear friends.....we cancelled a long time ago.   Mid January - Mid February is almost always out for cruising with us due to meetings due to client meetings so we sadly had to cancel the Jan. 13 cruise.  I'm very sorry we won't get to see you for that cruise but hopefully we can sail together again soon.  Hope you are both doing well!

We will miss seeing you; but hopefully another time.

48 minutes ago, beachbunny6 said:

Marilyn - can you please go to the port side for the sailaway, and stand on the top deck and wave like crazy to all your fans here?  We WILL see you and wave back!  I promise! :classic_wink::classic_laugh:

(Are you still wearing your custom t-shirt?)

I will wave a Sunset Bar menu - waiting for my drink- what a day - so so happy!!!!! More later! I can barely walk - blisters! 

Oh here’s my drink - 3rd one 3rd Bar. Eden was a trip!!!!!!!5A180002-11C9-46C6-B635-4254E6036A82.thumb.jpeg.5e6720815960afbef1e5c04a938ec091.jpeg

I’m in Sunset Bar. Just at end of curve in port side. I’ll wave menu. DH in bright blue next to me! Wish you were here!

37A537BF-6DBF-4A09-80AE-9EC0135B2F47.jpeg

• Like 2