Anyone have a good email address for Carambola

fedexretiree

I have sent probably 8 emails to Carambola requesting a reservation for Dec. 3 and no response.  I tried directly from their website and some other email addresses that have been posted here on Cruise Critic a while back and nothing.  Hopefully we can just show up to get 2 chairs and an umbrella.  Anyone out here that has just showed up without a reservation please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2018 at 7:05 AM, vacationlover_mn said:

Anyone have luck contacting them recently?

Hi vacationlover_mn ☺️

I've been writing to Carombola for years now regarding chairs & umbrella reservations. Yes I recently just received my email confirmation from them for my February 3rd, 12-night Anthem voyage.

I email Carombola 40 to 60 days prior to sailing at (two) active Carombola email addresses:

1) Info@carambolabeachclub.com

2) Reservations@carambolabeachclub.com

In the subject line I write 'Reservation'. Within the email I give them the date & time I'll be visiting Carombola along with my 1st name & my wife's 1st name. I request 2 chairs & 1 umbrella up front at the water. At the end of my email I request of Carombola to send me an email confirmation. It takes about 1 to 2 weeks to hear back. 

😊

Edited by PortSideCruzan

• 1 year later...
On 12/2/2018 at 12:20 PM, heatheranderson13 said:

I was thinking about going here but we don't rent chairs etc, is this something you an just do or do we need reservations?

You can just arrive, but Towels now have to pay $3.00 pp for the identity wristband to use of Beach and Facilities.  Before the demented parrot appears, the beach at Carambola is owned along with it's sand.

This place has grown quite a bit since we were last there.   Their drink and food  prices seem to fluctuate based upon how many ships are in port.     We all did reservations and most of us had confirmation emails, but when we arrived, they still didn't have any records of it.   So I think their computer system is having some issues.  They had plenty of chairs.   We left port about 9:30am.   Next trip to St. Kitts, we'll be looking for another option.   We have been to shipwreck bar in the past, but it's been hit by 2 hurricanes since our last trip and is in horrible condition now.

1 hour ago, Clubber said:

This place has grown quite a bit since we were last there.   Their drink and food  prices seem to fluctuate based upon how many ships are in port.     We all did reservations and most of us had confirmation emails, but when we arrived, they still didn't have any records of it.   So I think their computer system is having some issues.  They had plenty of chairs.   We left port about 9:30am.   Next trip to St. Kitts, we'll be looking for another option.   We have been to shipwreck bar in the past, but it's been hit by 2 hurricanes since our last trip and is in horrible condition now.

Suggestion

If a genteel cruiser having no attraction to T'erds then The Marriott with the TEllis protocol or The Hyatt.

On 2/14/2020 at 11:16 AM, PKB said:

I did an online reservation request a month ago for our cruise next month and have not received anything back.  I just sent a regular email a few minutes ago.  Hopefully they will respond.

Not a peep from them.  Maybe I should stand on the other foot when I email them again.