Bliss / Live / Solo - Dec-01-08-2018...

sid_9169

Looking forward to your live blog...really enjoyed the last one!!!  We've only done two NCL cruises...one many years ago and then the Getaway Thanksgiving a few years ago....I thought the shows were amazing...but probably like Carnival and Holland a bit better!!  Enjoy!!

• Like 1

Traffic wasn't terrible, and I made it home in a reasonable amount of time...

Remember my crappy lunch consisting of a can of sardines and crackers? Well, I'm about to throw down about a pound and a half of prime boneless ribeye steak. Not the grocery store kind, but from the real neighborhood butcher. That and a nice bottle of Spanish garnacha. (You can't eat steak without wine)

IMG_20181128_185453.thumb.jpg.d15f339b3377c472909e81489fafb8c4.jpg

IMG_20181128_185237.jpg

Following along - enjoyed your last review, and need to learn more about Norwegian, as I may be taking my  first cruise on them next year.

Nice steak picture - know a local butcher shop here that occasionally has waygu beef (too pricey for me, but always looks amazing!)

• Like 1

"He's making a list, checking it twice"

Yes, my famous hand written packing list that I use before every sailing... Although, one day I would like to get my hands on Santa's naughty girl list...

IMG_20181129_211337684.thumb.jpg.7d8e04b08db5a8e7cff1c76ecc1955aa.jpg

Little things mean a lot... Finally gathered together all the odds and ends. Qtips, sunglasses, medication, passport, cologne samples, envelopes full of cash, phone chargers, handy wipes, ear plugs, sun block, eye gel, deodorant, pens, wrist watch, shampoo, toothpaste, chapstick, floss, Miami and Atlanta mass transit cards, ect...

IMG_20181129_211322373_HDR.jpg

My Uber driver missed a turn and we had to take an alternate route to the station. Then I missed the train by about 30 seconds. That's the reason I always leave the house with a nice time cushion. I guess if I were a super hero, my name would be "Punctual Man"... I'm through security, and still over an hour early for my flight.

MVIMG_20181130_104121.jpg