Bliss / Live / Solo - Dec-01-08-2018...

sid_9169

Thank you Sid for the amazing photos & commentary (you make me laugh & smile daily)  !!! I wake up & can't wait to check out your journey !!!! Please be sure to breathe, relax, & take in the ocean & beautiful views around you (other than the views in the Observation Lounge)  !!! The BEST part of cruising (and this is only my 2nd one on Dec 8th) is the view of the ocean & just closing my eyes & listening to the waves.. It is not about the food, the entertainment, or anything else.. Life is short.. Please take in the beauty around you & enjoy your well deserved vacation !!! You are the BEST !!! 

• Like 4

I have been back on board now for about an hour from my catamaran adventure in Tortola today... I've spent the entire time just trying to get logged in with my Droid (which contains all of my photos from today) I finally gave up and went back to the pixel, but the photos aren't available here. I think I'm just going to go into text only until I get back to Miami, and my reliable Verizon network. Fighting with these phones has pretty much consumed and wasted most of my vacation. I hope you will stick it out until I return, and I will continue the photos then. I'm going to go out and enjoy sail away soon, and will take pictures, but I'm not sure if I have it in me to even try to upload them. I was hoping to share the beautiful Bliss with you all in a unique and fun way, but this is just not fun anymore. 

Like I said, I will still attempt to update, but in text from only until Miami. In addition, I think I'm coming down with the dreaded "cruise crud" Even though I wash my hands a hundred times a day, plus taking every other precaution, it has stricken me... 

Thank you all again for sticking it out this far, and hopefully I can try and turn it into something once I get home......

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I always expect to get cruise crud, I usually just hope it sets in toward the end of the cruise on the beginning.

sometimes it’s the stress leading up to the cruise that makes me get sick by the time I get there, sometimes it’s something on board, and sometimes it’s just the fact that we usually treat our bodies like trash cans on vacation...but whatever the reason is, it’s unfortunately something I just count on  to happen, now 😞

I'll try to upload the bone in veal chop again just so we can at least finish off this dinner together... (Ordered medium rare, came out rare. I don't like to send food back because you never know if they're going to spit on it...)

Never mind. I've tried three times to upload. This is going to be all for tonight... Thanks again for being here, I wish there was more I could give you in a reasonable amount of time...

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Thanks again for being here, I wish there was more I could give you in a reasonable amount of time...

YOu've given us plenty and we appreciate all of it... it's obvious that you're an over-achiever... love your writing style. Thanks for all you're giving us. :classic_biggrin:

Edited by All-ready2cruise
Hate spelling errors on my part.. lol
  • Like 3